Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
14819755-F634-4F12-8BD5-E1CBCD0D9BB1.jpeg
PSA: Ben on Swain mentioned Greg McElroy is calling the game this weekend. He mentioned Greg has already been going in on TN fans for the past weekend so you know he’s going to bring it up at nauseam on Saturday. Bama fanboy + last weekends stuff = Mute button going on. You would think these networks wouldn’t allow former players of the teams they are covering to call the game but ESPN gonna ESPN. Hope there’s not a bammer officiating too. Rant over. Vols vs the 🌎

Trae is just struggling which is partly due to no max muncy behind him…. Justin has been dealing with a neck injury.
Man you got lots of excuses. Lol Go read the injury report for the Braves. We literally had to sign numerous people mid season. Gotta work with what you have. Both teams are missing key pieces. It’s gonna be a great series. Every game has been close.

Not to switch gears in here, and not that I wish the kid any true ill will, but I sure would love to see someone on the o-line pancake block the stuffing out of T’oo T’oo (sp.?) on Saturday.
Naw. We don’t want him injured. He can’t cover anything. We need to hit the slot receiver every damn pass play.

Reactions: hooter vol
View attachment 404593
PSA: Ben on Swain mentioned Greg McElroy is calling the game this weekend. He mentioned Greg has already been going in on TN fans for the past weekend so you know he’s going to bring it up at nauseam on Saturday. Bama fanboy + last weekends stuff = Mute button going on. You would think these networks wouldn’t allow former players of the teams they are covering to call the game but ESPN gonna ESPN. Hope there’s not a bammer officiating too. Rant over. Vols vs the 🌎
Life as a TN fan. SEC office is in Bama, refs are from bama and are bama fans, and commentators are bammers as well.

If Bryce young couldn’t run, I’d like our chances of keeping it really close, with Atleast a chance to win in the 4th.. unfortunately, the dude can make plays with his feet
Young can run, but he's noticeably smaller than Corral. I would like to see them force him to run a lot and see if he can take the hits. I don't think he could last.

Young can run, but he's noticeably smaller than Corral. I would like to see them force him to run a lot and see if he can take the hits. I don't think he could last.
We haven’t faced a back like this one either.. he’s a big ol dude that can fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back