Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just knocked on a door with two vehicles with Power T on them.

Which of you is hiding out in St. James and not opening the door?
close-door-the-office.gif

To me it seems wiser to go ahead and settle with the idiot. He screwed us enough when he was the coach here. Don't leave the door open for him to screw us even more after he's gone.

Umm, he barely knew what he was doing. Much less being privy to more dirt and skeletons,

If his more dirt is Fulmer, well woop de doo.
Cheap tactic from a floundering idiot and his grasping attorney. Trying it in the court of public opinion means that they probably don’t even have information on how pruitt was caught cheating. After being raised at bama, I would buy that he didn’t understand that it was against the rules. Never had any at bama…however, ignorance of the rules doesn’t change that he broke them and is being held accountable.

If he were smart, he would want this to go away quickly so that he won’t get a show cause and not be able to work at bama again. He will be let go and not rehired in the NFL soon jmo.

None of us know as much as the parties do. But as an attorney, this can be some posturing by Pruitt’s legal team. It’s all about creating any kind of leverage and put just a little doubt in the other party’s mind. That’s what good attorneys do. Even if we pay Pruitt a million or two to go away, it’s still a win. Minus legal fees, we still saved $8-$10 million.

For that kinda money, his attorney and he may just disappear…two miilion to “clean” up a mess seems a reasonable “fee”
If you know what I mean wink wink.
Who should I talk to? Hypothetically speaking of course. 🤔😎

If we have all agreed that we’re embracing the villain image, what better way to show them that we mean business.
Fo an extra $500, sankey could wake up with an arses head in his bed. 😳
Solver of many problems.

A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

View attachment 404491
Now that's a five star post!

Last edited:
Man… Tillman got no lift at all on that pass. Literally like 6 inches. It may have been off his fingertips but not out of his reach. Unfortunately he couldn’t/didn’t get a decent jump

He’s just not explosive enough. He is what he is. That’s the kind of play an elite athlete makes.
he’s definitely gotta add more short ground contact depth jumps & plyos to his training

The exact reason Milton should never ply and you play Bailey. Team will fold on offense if we play Milton and get down.

I feel about him the same way I did JG after Going rogue. But it’s not my team or my decision. I don’t expect anything good from him.

All he can do is fall on his sword in front of the team and maybe step up & go 100mph every snap this week. ****, he may have to run over some people too.

Those guys didn’t look pleased with him at the end of the game.

A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

View attachment 404491
Praise the Lord!! Praying for a happy and successful future for your children.

"I'm really disappointed that Jeremy would throw people's names around that he knows did nothing but support him the entire time he was here and make these unsubstantiated claims," Barnes told ESPN. "I would invite the NCAA to come in any day of the week and investigate our program. I have too much respect for our players, our school and our administration for somebody to ever think we were not doing things right here and make such ridiculous statements."

"Jeremy is not here because of the decisions he made and the way he led his program. Here's what I know: Our university has done everything it possibly can in working with the NCAA to clean up the mess he left behind and bring this to closure."

-Rick Barnes on the Pruitt situation

The only thing I wish Heupel said when talking about the fans, was calling out some national media members like Pat Forde who seem to think less than 1% of the fanbase represents the entire fanbase. I really hope a crazy UT fan takes one for the team at some point and knocks that piece of **** out.

To add to that, I worked at The Club at Olde Stone in Bowling Green, KY when I was in college and Pat Forde came to play. Total douchebag in person.

View attachment 404491
God is good

To add to that, I worked at The Club at Olde Stone in Bowling Green, KY when I was in college and Pat Forde came to play. Total douchebag in person.
Forde and his ilk make their click money from Tennessee fans. They know if they write anything negative, Vol Twitter rises up and jumps on the stories, feeds, radio, etc. Only reason those guys are still around is the money they generate writing crap. Sooner our fanbase learns to ignore them, the sooner they will go away.

Pruitt lawyer sets deadline, threatens suit vs. UT

“Lyons warned in his letter that a lawsuit "could ensnare the parties for years to come, impugn the university's reputation further, and potentially cripple UT's athletic programs for years."
View attachment 404525

I totally get it, but…
  • Baseball- CWS
  • Men’s basketball- perennially ranked/competitive in SEC, Barnes with winning record vs. Calipari, etc.
  • Women’s basketball- preseason top-15, picked #2 in SEC
  • Soccer- ranked top 10
  • Volleyball- ranked top 20
  • Swimming- women SEC Champs in 2020
And football is exciting again and seems headed in the right direction… it’s honestly a pretty good time to be a Vol fan, at least if you enjoy sports other than football (and even there, seems positive).

"I'm really disappointed that Jeremy would throw people's names around that he knows did nothing but support him the entire time he was here and make these unsubstantiated claims," Barnes told ESPN. "I would invite the NCAA to come in any day of the week and investigate our program. I have too much respect for our players, our school and our administration for somebody to ever think we were not doing things right here and make such ridiculous statements."

"Jeremy is not here because of the decisions he made and the way he led his program. Here's what I know: Our university has done everything it possibly can in working with the NCAA to clean up the mess he left behind and bring this to closure."

Class act

View attachment 404491
You can tell from this picture that these two love each other. I hope that they always love each other and are great friends!

1634695064947.gif

I totally get it, but…
  • Baseball- CWS
  • Men’s basketball- perennially ranked/competitive in SEC, Barnes with winning record vs. Calipari, etc.
  • Women’s basketball- preseason top-15, picked #2 in SEC
  • Soccer- ranked top 10
  • Volleyball- ranked top 20
  • Swimming- women SEC Champs in 2020
And football is exciting again and seems headed in the right direction… it’s honestly a pretty good time to be a Vol fan, at least if you enjoy sports other than football (and even there, seems positive).
I’m just going off public perception of the most important program, the football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back