Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
God was made by man to create a false hope of better things to come. We aren't that lucky to have a better place after death.

But are you sure of that? Far be it from me to pressure anyone to change their beliefs. I'm a fan of everyone making their own choices in life. Just remember, you won't know if you're right or wrong until you're gone from this Earth.

Umm, he barely knew what he was doing. Much less being privy to more dirt and skeletons,

If his more dirt is Fulmer, well woop de doo.
Cheap tactic from a floundering idiot and his grasping attorney. Trying it in the court of public opinion means that they probably don’t even have information on how pruitt was caught cheating. After being raised at bama, I would buy that he didn’t understand that it was against the rules. Never had any at bama…however, ignorance of the rules doesn’t change that he broke them and is being held accountable.

If he were smart, he would want this to go away quickly so that he won’t get a show cause and not be able to work at bama again. He will be let go and not rehired in the NFL soon jmo.
He maybe smart to play it in front of public opinion. That’s trying to cause embarrassment to the University and hoping they just want it to go away. If I had legitimate dirt and looking for a settlement, I’d negotiate it behind closed doors. It’s all about money he can get.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Forde and his ilk make their click money from Tennessee fans. They know if they write anything negative, Vol Twitter rises up and jumps on the stories, feeds, radio, etc. Only reason those guys are still around is the money they generate writing crap. Sooner our fanbase learns to ignore them, the sooner they will go away.

I haven’t read anything by him in years.

Reactions: hooter vol
Wouldn't it be hilarious if DW came out publicly with pics of OM fans throwing crap and asking OM for help in identifying them? My respect for him would blow up like the Grinch's heart.

grinch-heart-grew-three-sizes-gif-7.gif

God was made by man to create a false hope of better things to come. We aren't that lucky to have a better place after death.

States there is no God. Then nails Calvinism on the dismount. I think you’re on the right track. We are in fact not that lucky. Thankful for a forgiving God.

Last edited:
Depends on the settlement. Paying him peanuts to make it go away sooner is fine. The way it’s being discussed UT hasn’t even made offers to settle, but there is always costs involved with litigation.
Annnddd, this seems where it might end up, shorter settlement.

Man was made be God, and He gave them a real hope of better things to come by sending His only Son to die in their place. Choose life. It’s eternal.

Pruitt lawyer sets deadline, threatens suit vs. UT

“Lyons warned in his letter that a lawsuit "could ensnare the parties for years to come, impugn the university's reputation further, and potentially cripple UT's athletic programs for years."
View attachment 404525
I’ve been around enough lawyers to know the lingo now. That’s just the empty threat stuff.

The flip side is that Pruitt’s reputation will also be impugned further, and his personal career could be crippled for years.

Trust me, he doesn't want this to linger either. He stands to lose a lot more than the university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back