Colin Powell Died

Think about that….

He was duped…..by George Bush.

Maybe the dumbest president of all time.

That alone is an asterisk on his career.
Yes, Cheney was the smart one and probably wielded more power than any Veep in history.

Reactions: StarRaider
Here’s another inconvenient truth for you. Powell attained his position in government solely on his skin color due to LBJs affirmative action agenda. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

So would I be correct in saying you were not a fan of Colin Powell?

Reactions: Sandman 423
Roughly 24 hours after the death of Colin Powell, Donald Trump proved, again, that he is utterly incapable of empathy, grace or even common decency.
"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"
"But anyway, may he rest in peace!" Yes, Trump really said that.
Donald Trump (yet again) proves there's no bottom - CNNPolitics
This is hilarious. And yet he still gets followers.

Roughly 24 hours after the death of Colin Powell, Donald Trump proved, again, that he is utterly incapable of empathy, grace or even common decency.
"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"
"But anyway, may he rest in peace!" Yes, Trump really said that.
Donald Trump (yet again) proves there's no bottom - CNNPolitics
My father is a Retired Army Major. He is a Vietnam, Desert Storm, and Iraq War Veteran. I know several retired officers that say and think the same things about him. A majority of Americans on the right and most certainly on the left thought that of him. As much as Saddam Hussein needed to be killed along with his family/regime….it was an utter BS-fest with the weapons of mass destruction garbage. Mind you that Biden, Hillary, Kerry all voted for war without hesitation. It did have more verification than Hillary’s dossier she bought though.

The media hated the man. Trashing a Black American that accomplished so much in his military career…now shedding fake tears of liberal hypocrisy. He became an arrogant RINO. He defended the Bush regime and all swamp rat agendas he could. He was like a toned down John McCain without as much power. He became a lapdog for the DC swamp.

It is what it is. Trump’s references are all things THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA thought and said about him. He is calling out their hypocrisy. He is saying things about Powell that he will be most certainly remembered for in his life. Pretty much the type press the man received while in and out of the military.

You can get your liberal friends on here and all act offended. Truth is he didn’t wish for nor celebrate Powell dying. He was more so mocking the fake sudden love for the man by those that despised him. Unlike the endless sound bites of Democrats wishing harm to Trump. Pretty sure you and your ilk will celebrate Trump’s death in the manner you’re trying to paint Trump’s comments as doing. So don’t act holier than thou….or outraged.

Last edited:
He was a good man and I respected him. Unfortunately he will be remembered as having been duped into lying to the world by the Bush/Cheney administration.
I’ll always remember him flipping his support to Obama because he was a black man

Reactions: AM64
It is my opinion that when he gave his presentation to the UN he believed it was essentially true. It has been reported that the state dept had doubts about some of the intelligence but administration convinced him otherwise. I could be wrong.
Every country with a credible intelligence program believed they had WMDs

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
Biden is the chemo to the Trump cancer. Feels horrible, but a necessary step toward recovery.

Only 37% approve the treatments. The remainder are rejecting it and hate it with a passion not seen since LBJ.

Reactions: AM64
Biden is the chemo to the Trump cancer. Feels horrible, but a necessary step toward recovery.
So explain to me why the cancer was so bad… his mean tweets for most of us were no more than a flap wart, but the chemo is not only killing us but making us sterile so there will be no future generation

So explain to me why the cancer was so bad… his mean tweets for most of us were no more than a flap wart, but the chemo is not only killing us but making us sterile so there will be no future generation
It was eating away the very soul of the country.

VN Store

Back