Colin Powell Died

You seem to be confused. Depth and insight are not estrogen driven traits, but I am fully aware of how and why knuckle draggers would make the claim.
Sometimes your posts strike me as coming from someone who can't enjoy the game of football because they are mean to each other.

Sometimes your posts strike me as coming from someone who can't enjoy the game of football because they are mean to each other.
lol.....I coached football for 20+ years. Still involved with a very successful high school problem.
You guys and your misperceptions.

lol.....I coached football for 20+ years. Still involved with a very successful high school problem.
You guys and your misperceptions.
LOL, I was only halfway joking. Then you know how people talk, hyperbolic statements. I don't like Trump but the man talks in the same manner that many who hate him speak every day in casual settings.

Reactions: luthervol
But the country's soul got a little darker and more rotten.
The previous guy started multiple conflicts, destabilized nations leading to death, starvation, chaos and civil war while also enabling an "ally" to commit genocide. But Trump...

Reactions: AM64
The previous guy started multiple conflicts, destabilized nations leading to death, starvation, chaos and civil war while also enabling an "ally" to commit genocide. But Trump...
Not to mention executed a US citizen without due process.

Reactions: AM64
Honestly, that's just your view through your hyper partisan lens. The tone changed because the letter behind the name changed, the media only amplify and confirm party prejudices.
No other x-president would have written so unnecessary and absurd about Powell after his death.
You guys should have focused long ago on how and why a person with so much good to offer (Trump - in your mind) would throw it all away by being such a petulant and sh!tty person. The answer to that question is not what you initially assume.
You've got to dig a little deeper.

No other x-president would have written so unnecessary and absurd about Powell after his death.
You guys should have focused long ago on how and why a person with so much good to offer (Trump - in your mind) would throw it all away by being such a petulant and sh!tty person. The answer to that question is not what you initially assume.
You've got to dig a little deeper.

It's a feature, not a bug.

And we continue to promote it. The media can't let him go. He needs us to let go so he can let go

VN Store

Back