Colin Powell Died

He was a good and decent man. He’s further down the list in blame as far as that administration goes IMO. I believe his position was marginalized greatly by the ambitions of Rumsfeld and Cheney and probably was a big reason for his departure.
I don’t believe he could tolerate Rumsfeld and Cheney’s constant lies. Man always carried himself well. Shame to loose such a great mind.

He was a GOPer who loathed Trump and Trumpsters. His voice of reason will be missed.

I declined to vote for Trump all four times I could have voted for him, but his rise to power was fueled in no small part by a political establishment that considers the advocates of such things as our disastrous Iraq war to be "voices of reason." Be that as it may, God rest Mr. Powell's soul.

Some people: this COVID death count is misleading because so many victims had pre-existing conditions and/or were elderly.

Some of the same people: 84 YO with cancer and covid death is a vaccine referendum.
The name calling and pearl clutching over the use of an individual’s death as a vaccine referendum is noticeably absent, as well. Guess that’s not a bright line rule after all.

Roughly 24 hours after the death of Colin Powell, Donald Trump proved, again, that he is utterly incapable of empathy, grace or even common decency.
"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"
"But anyway, may he rest in peace!" Yes, Trump really said that.
Donald Trump (yet again) proves there's no bottom - CNNPolitics

Roughly 24 hours after the death of Colin Powell, Donald Trump proved, again, that he is utterly incapable of empathy, grace or even common decency.
"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"
"But anyway, may he rest in peace!" Yes, Trump really said that.
Donald Trump (yet again) proves there's no bottom - CNNPolitics

Trump always places truth before feelings.

He was a GOPer who loathed Trump and Trumpsters. His voice of reason will be missed.
Because being a Trump supporter and hurting peoples feelings is somehow better than contributing to our “forever” war in the Middle East, that has butchered thousands of young men.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back