Colin Powell Died

He was a good man and I respected him. Unfortunately he will be remembered as having been duped into lying to the world by the Bush/Cheney administration.

Think about that….

He was duped…..by George Bush.

Maybe the dumbest president of all time.

That alone is an asterisk on his career.

Reactions: AM64
Is that really your take?

The reality is that Trump places his feelings above everything else;, especially empathy, grace or even common decency.

That's because he's an unrepentant degenerate reprobate. Examine the company he keeps and his most ardent supporters on here and that will tell you what you need to know about the state of his soul.

I don’t know, you’re the one who brought it up. I’m a veteran of Desert Shield/Storm. Next time, ask for context instead of assuming you know it.
I didn't assume anything. I simply mentioned Nigerian Yellow Cake as part of his legacy and you went off on a Schwartzkopf rabbit trail...

That's not truth it's just a small, petty man trying to remain relevant to a small band of sycophants.

Here’s another inconvenient truth for you. Powell attained his position in government solely on his skin color due to LBJs affirmative action agenda. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

That's because he's an unrepentant degenerate reprobate. Examine the company he keeps and his most ardent supporters on here and that will tell you what you need to know about the state of his soul.

Every politician is a degenerate though.

Reactions: AM64
Interesting take…didn’t think of that until you brought it up.

But…interesting take. 🧐

Think you ran out of affirmative juice at the end.

Or…..

you know Southern Italy is where the Italian mafia was born and this part of the region was conquered by the Moors which makes many Italians half black and you subconsciously stuck with your black theme without even realizing it and deep inside you view all Italians as bi-racial.

Think you ran out of affirmative juice at the end.

Or…..

you know Southern Italy is where the Italian mafia was born and this part of the region was conquered by the Moors which makes many Italians half black and you subconsciously stuck with your black theme without even realizing it and deep inside you view all Italians as bi-racial.

Or…I posted those pics without any regard for the race of those in said pics.

VN Store

Back