Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
eci1d.jpg

On the OM game. My 1st instinct was to focus on things the team could control: penalties, turnovers, execution. But as I sit with it, a couple of points become clearer. The OM flopfense was fraudulent (based on injuries that did not exist) and the reversal of a score on a judgment call expected to be made in real time (a whistle stopping play that didn't exist) was fraudulent. When will the public get it. Fraud vitiates everything.

Thanks! I've been working two jobs in the meantime. But I think she found another part time gig which is all we need. Should know more tomorrow.

Meanwhile the hospital that fired her is struggling mightily, canceling surgeries, paying travel nurses an extraordinary amount of money just to have staff, and a lawsuit is in the works to be filed against them. Was a really stupid decision on their part.

Lawsuit will not be successful. As someone who has to frequent hospitals on a daily basis, I’m required to show proof of all my vaccinations. Sooner or later (most do now), all will require Covid vaccine.

Danny and Donde have to try to control the fans…..we were hitting our own fans with trash…. People was throwing things from the upper deck…. We ran our own cheerleaders off the field…. You cannot allow that to continue…. Quit being so sensitive about a couple of tweets…. Josh isn’t here without Danny…. That atmosphere was helped to be created by Danny…. Danny wouldn’t be here without donde…. Let our administration work and quit being so critical over things that don’t really matter.

New statement out by Domde. Praising our fans who didn’t throw things and made it special before the debacle. She listened instead of rash tweeting.

Cant find the post but it was verified. There was a picture online with the officials brother decked out in Bama gear. Turns out the whole family were Bama fans and that is the official that either called the personal foul on Taylor or stopped the game so Bama could get set for our wildcat package in 2019.

I’m telling ya’ll, this thing is rigged. Bama gets away with murder recruiting and the officiating office is filled with Bammers and barners.

SEC office should be in Atlanta or some bigger market with a diverse fanbase.
Line judge that mysteriously stopped the play (Bammer?)

Any you filthy Georgians gonna be at Shaky Knees in Atlanta this weekend? Mac Demarco...Run The Jewels...Portugal.The.Man...pretty excited. This year got the new (soon to be) BiL's house to stay at and walk from, just 4 blocks from Central Park. And the weather should be beautiful...a music festival concert in the Fall is a dream come true...dangit Bonnaroo though for falling through 😑

That festival is gonna be killer this weekend. Aren’t The Strokes playing too?

Reactions: Devo182
The only thing I wish Heupel said when talking about the fans, was calling out some national media members like Pat Forde who seem to think less than 1% of the fanbase represents the entire fanbase. I really hope a crazy UT fan takes one for the team at some point and knocks that piece of **** out.

The only thing I wish Heupel said when talking about the fans, was calling out some national media members like Pat Forde who seem to think less than 1% of the fanbase represents the entire fanbase. I really hope a crazy UT fan takes one for the team at some point and knocks that piece of **** out.

To add to that, I worked at The Club at Olde Stone in Bowling Green, KY when I was in college and Pat Forde came to play. Total douchebag in person.

Fun fact, we hosted the Junior Ryder Cup when Jordan Speith was about 15 years old. USA beat the **** out of Europe that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back