Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in general, this is a completely illogical statement. If you drive drunk and get home just fine, does that mean it was the right decision because the results were positive?
Well sir I wasn’t talking “in general“. The issue is should he have preserved clock by using his time outs or keep the pressure on the offense by letting the clock run. He chose to keep the pressure on the offense and it worked. Comparing that to a drunk driver deciding to drive home is what is illogical.

Sounds like Fascist nonsense to me.
Yep. My wife was officially terminated from her job. She was a nurse. Last year she was a hero. This year she's thrown out on the street.
That sucks Bass. I have to make a decision on if I want to continue being employed for the company I’ve worked for for 20 years before the end of November. I was essential this time last year. Just a number this…
This is what actual fascist nonsense sounds like.

Thanks! I've been working two jobs in the meantime. But I think she found another part time gig which is all we need. Should know more tomorrow.

Meanwhile the hospital that fired her is struggling mightily, canceling surgeries, paying travel nurses an extraordinary amount of money just to have staff, and a lawsuit is in the works to be filed against them. Was a really stupid decision on their part.
They will be begging for her to come back in a couple of weeks or months. My wife where she was working started talking about this crap and she quit and took a small cut in pay and works from home for another company. This is going to backfire on these hospitals and other places.

They will be begging for her to come back in a couple of weeks or months. My wife where she was working started talking about this crap and she quit and took a small cut in pay and works from home for another company. This is going to backfire on these hospitals and other places.
I think so too.

Dictators suck!!!!

I don't understand why we cant have some sort of microchip in the ball and sensors across the goal line/first downs. Ball crosses the path of the sensor and lights up like a hockey goal. Would make it easier to see when knee goes down. Also it should be mandatory to have a camera on each side of the goal line/ first down line. No excuse for not having a side angle in line with the yardage marker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back