Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Titans fan, but I can say this. As I believe most Titans fans are probably Vols fans, titans fans can at least differentiate between college football and NFL football. Titans fans took to Henry from the start. My last duty station in the Marine Corps was at NAS Jax, in Jacksonville, FL. While I was there the Marines at Nas Jax supplied security for the Jags games. James "Little Man" Stuart was drafted by the Jags.. and boo'ed every time he stepped foot on the field his first season there.
My dad's last duty station before retiring from the Navy was Mayport Naval Station.

Reactions: BaldBiker
Here's the problem - if fans hadn't lost their cool would anyone be talking about this? They wouldn't and we all know it. The Conference has successfully muzzled coaches by fining them for deigning to question officials. Fans throwing things is the only way it gets mentioned. THAT is a real problem and it is one the conference has created.

No one should throw things but goodness if it's the only way things get talked about people are going to keep throwing things.
No person that has anything to do with a game should be without accountability. It’s a gateway for idiots or cronyism or both.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Broseph I gave you my email address but I’ve not heard from you. Hit me up and we will connect
tenor.gif

I was thinking… maybe Huepel could bring in Nick Rolovich as a offensive analyst or something of that nature… Rolovich ran a Run and Shoot offense at Hawaii and Washington State. Could be an asset

Reactions: SmokinBob
That's it man. Companies are showing what they really think of their employees. They don't care about you. The hospital didn't care about my wife. Just numbers.

It's insanity what is happening with this foolishness
That is really horrible! Some of my best friends are faced with the same decision, and both have excellent government jobs. My daughter caved and got it so she could keep her job at the hospital she works.
Our company falls under the 100+ size from the new mandate, we have over 200, but aren’t about to make anyone get it that doesn’t want it.
WV AG has said he will fight it tooth and nail!

Ryan Hagan, who was the line judge for our Bama game in 2019, went to Samford and I believe Hoover High School. His brother at the time had pictures online and clearly showed to be a Bama fan.

@rjd970 needs to repost his post from October 22, 2019.

Cant find the post but it was verified. There was a picture online with the officials brother decked out in Bama gear. Turns out the whole family were Bama fans and that is the official that either called the personal foul on Taylor or stopped the game so Bama could get set for our wildcat package in 2019.

I’m telling ya’ll, this thing is rigged. Bama gets away with murder recruiting and the officiating office is filled with Bammers and barners.

SEC office should be in Atlanta or some bigger market with a diverse fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back