Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how so many people have intimate knowledge of what is going on in the inner workings of the Tennessee athletics department and with broader University leadership, the Southeastern Conference office AND all 13 other SEC universities simultaneously. This is really refreshing that you all have made it so simple.

We are thanks to Heupel, who did nothing but compliment fans today. Danny and Donde ran to berate us. Donde being worse.
Danny and Donde have to try to control the fans…..we were hitting our own fans with trash…. People was throwing things from the upper deck…. We ran our own cheerleaders off the field…. You cannot allow that to continue…. Quit being so sensitive about a couple of tweets…. Josh isn’t here without Danny…. That atmosphere was helped to be created by Danny…. Danny wouldn’t be here without donde…. Let our administration work and quit being so critical over things that don’t really matter.

There is nothing weak about that. Why do some of you think an official statement is the same as that person's feelings toward the situation? I would take a guess that Danny White is not happy with the officiating, and he and Heupel will discuss it with the league.

Last edited:
I appreciate how Coach Heup protects his players and not putting their health at risk but Coop looked really healthy on the sidelines Saturday night.
Didn't seem gimpy at all and the lord knows we could have used him..

To be honest I think a part of holding him out further is that Carvin is learning the position of C with game action. Cooper has at least 3 years of eligibility left and could potentially get a RS this year depending on how much action he sees, don't be surprised if he doesn't play against Bama either. It's a measured plan, but one I don't hate.

These are the guys who have already used a RS. Typically on the OL you always try to RS the freshmen or guys not in the 2 deep. Cooper has only played I think in 2 or 3 games so far.

Lampley
Harris
Ball
Davis
Perry
Robinson
Calbert
Akporoghene
Lane

There is nothing weak about that. Why do some of you think an official statement is the same as that person's feelings toward the situation? I would take a gander that Danny White is not happy with the officiating, and he and Heupel will discuss it with the league.
Yep….. just like Heup…. It won’t be done in public

There is nothing weak about that. Why do some of you think an official statement is the same as that person's feelings toward the situation? I would take a gander that Danny White is not happy with the officiating, and he and Heupel will discuss it with the league.
This is impossible....people on this board have told us what Danny White is feeling/thinking and how weak his response is. He can't possibly be having conversations with people in private...the only conversations he has are on Twitter.

To be honest I think a part of holding him out further is that Carvin is learning the position of C with game action. Cooper has at least 3 years of eligibility left and could potentially get a RS this year depending on how much action he sees, don't be surprised if he doesn't play against Bama either. It's a measured plan, but one I don't hate.

These are the guys who have already used a RS. Typically on the OL you always try to RS the freshmen or guys not in the 2 deep. Cooper has only played I think in 2 or 3 games so far.

Lampley
Harris
Ball
Davis
Perry
Robinson
Calbert
Akporoghene
Lane
On TN website it says 2 for Cooper. BG and UF. I thought Pit was the game he got hurt in but guess not

This is impossible....people on this board have told us what Danny White is feeling and how weak his response is. He can't possibly be having conversations with people in private...the only conversations he has are on Twitter.
We are very lucky to have Danny white, imo

Danny and Donde have to try to control the fans…..we were hitting our own fans with trash…. People was throwing things from the upper deck…. We ran our own cheerleaders off the field…. You cannot allow that to continue…. Quit being so sensitive about a couple of tweets…. Josh isn’t here without Danny…. That atmosphere was helped to be created by Danny…. Danny wouldn’t be here without donde…. Let our administration work and quit being so critical over things that don’t really matter.
Anyone in UT leadership could literally shoot you and you would still defend them to the core. What donde did to our program is inexcusable and I will never like her for it. You never do what she did, ever.

For those who don't like the fine....would you rather pay the $250,000 or have them suspend beer sales for the rest of the year?

If I'm the university I would pay the fine and move on....

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Anyone in UT leadership could literally shoot you and you would still defend them to the core. What donde did to our program is inexcusable and I will never like her for it. You never do what she did, ever.
So even if you KNOW the NCAA knows you're cheating or you know that you're so bad at cheating they will find out eventually (and I firmly believe that would've happend) you aren't proactive in an effort to curry favor?

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back