Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another big thing that hasn't been mentioned about the big 4th down blown call... that whole series of downs was screwed by Ole Miss "injuries". they couldn't stop us without someone dropping to give them a chance to sub. We got a big 1st down and a guy drops, after injury time out they get a big sack and they're all jumping around pumped. next play they play good D against the pass and Hooker runs OB. Low and behold one of there guys goes down with his 4th injury of the game... then JOGS OFF THE FIELD! Next play they stop Hooker again at the edge, leaving 4th and 24. If we could run that series in up-tempo I doubt they get 2 stops and a sack.

Another big thing that hasn't been mentioned about the big 4th down blown call... that whole series of downs was screwed by Ole Miss "injuries". they couldn't stop us without someone dropping to give them a chance to sub. We got a big 1st down and a guy drops, after injury time out they get a big sack and they're all jumping around pumped. next play they play good D against the pass and Hooker runs OB. Low and behold one of there guys goes down with his 4th injury of the game... then JOGS OFF THE FIELD! Next play they stop Hooker again at the edge, leaving 4th and 24. If we could run that series in up-tempo I doubt they get 2 stops and a sack.
we win that game if Ole Miss can't do the BS "injuries"

“Some of our fans were hit with glass bottles” is now “I know somebody was hit with a glass bottle”.

What glass bottles? A bottle of what? They aren’t allowed nor sold.

Look, the fans throwing stuff were awful and it is a bad look, but I don’t buy this glass bottle stuff.
Dude, we snuck glass bottles with shine in every d@mn game when I was a student.

Btw, a glass Cracker Barrel syrup bottle is exactly 1 shot.

Dude, we snuck glass bottles with shine in every d@mn game when I was a student.

Btw, a glass Cracker Barrel syrup bottle is exactly 1 shot.
beer.

never in my lifetime did I engage in anything remotely resembling Sat night.

Trust me. There was a Highlands Party in Manchester where we drained 7 or 8 kegs.

17th and Laurel was the stuff of debauch. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Natural Light hangovers.

Reactions: SoilVol
So no penalty for ole miss at the basketball game ?
We just gonna give them 250,000 and not say a damn word about it ???

Nothing from sankey bout the bull crap injuries and bad calls ??

We outta tell him we didn’t know our fans was gonna do that can we let it slide like they do their sorry a$$ officiating

F the sec … go independent we got plenty of money

Reactions: Volunteer821

We outta tell him we didn’t know our fans was gonna do that can we let it slide like they do their sorry a$$ officiating

Wow...

Reactions: captainfalcon777

No precedent for fining for fans throwing garbage on the field/court to my knowledge and yet we’ll be made an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back