Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.
AirPods or other suitable, less obvious, headphones.

Video gamers out there- where are you going this year? Cod, battlefield or Halo? I’m usually inclined to buy all 3 but I don’t have the time I did in college to be good at all 3. I’m kind of sick of call of duty and what they’re trying to do pushing people into warzone.. but the Battlefield beta was a mess and Halo is an Xbox thing and I’d have to buy a new Xbox to get it since I still have the OG 2013 Xbox one lol.

Leaving Cold War once the new Battlefield comes out.

So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.

Dude, just eat something bad and that's your excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back