Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually a fan of going to robot umps. You’d still need the umps out there. But forcing pitchers to throw strikes should speed up most games. There will also be times where batters get hot and we get high scoring games, but in general a baseball is hard to hit, so more strikes should equal a faster game. The length of games is a big problem for even some older fans of baseball. Pitch clock like in college wouldn’t be a bad idea also. Though, I do think they should get rid of the 3 batter minimum and the Little League runner on 2nd base come extra innings.
make the batters stay in the box, eliminate the minute long primping session.after every pitch and enforce a pitch clock

Tell her you've been exposed to COVID and don't want to risk infecting anyone else. And if you've been vaccinated, be sure to mention "breakthrough" cases.
If he was going to do this right, should have started over the weekend with a dry cough and starting to ‘not feeling well’. By Thursday, frequent trips to the bathroom and loud groaning with several flushing of the commode, (making sure to spray air freshener after every trip). By this Saturday, make sure there’s beads of sweat on forehead while making a valiant effort by offering to go. She’ll probably tell him to stay home and rest after all this.

Reactions: Rishvol
Got a question and sorry if already been discussed, I haven't been able to be on much the pass three days but to read and try to keep up. lol Anyway, How does AR defense compare to our defensive? About the same? Worse than ours? Better than ours?

Here..

Short version - we will be singing Rocky Top all night long

Great analysis! It all happens so fast, I did not appreciate the intricacies. Thank you for sharing “TheUTVolunteers”

Basically, Schefter did exactly what Wolken did by supposedly sending a story to the Redskins’ GM (I think) for corrections before publishing.

Calling out double standards of the woke is my favorite part.

FBl3AOzXIAEMZ8D

So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.
Take 2 cars. Stay for the wedding. Leave her at the reception.

So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.
Say you can’t taste or smell anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back