Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

This game couldn’t be more perfect… Heupel taking the goofy football nerd nobody wanted and whipping the popular guy everybody wanted him to hire, who ironically put us in a tailspin…. right in front of the college football world.

It’s too poetic of a redemption story not to work.

Coward Vol fan:
“Bring Lane home 🥴 ”

Danny White:
1634181553434.png

Last edited:

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member
So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.
wife said we were getting married in September. I said, no we arent. That's the Florida game, etc. So, Oct 1st, was a peon game. We watched on an Ipad, at a 'dry wedding'.

It can be done.

SpringBokVol

I'm the master of my fate
wife said we were getting married in September. I said, no we arent. That's the Florida game, etc. So, Oct 1st, was a peon game. We watched on an Ipad, at a 'dry wedding'.

It can be done.
We got married on a Friday Sept. 2nd. It’s the been the perfect date so far when football is concerned.

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
We got married on a Friday Sept. 2nd. It’s the been the perfect date so far when football is concerned.
August 28. Wanted it done before the season started. Ironic tho, our honeymoon wasn't till later in September...2004. we were out of the country, so I couldn't see any football. And it was Florida weekend. Didn't find out who won until 2 days later when some new guests flew in and saw me in a TN t-shirt and were like 'what a game!'🤷‍♂️

Dawgs would only play Bama in the SEC CG, so we actually need Florida to beat UGA, as well as us beating UGA. If we were to win out, we'd only have one SEC loss.
I mean technically we could have Kentucky beat UGA and we beat Kentucky and UGA and make it to the SEC CG. Doesn’t just have to be Florida. Right?

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
I mean technically we could have Kentucky beat UGA and we beat Kentucky and UGA and make it to the SEC CG. Doesn’t just have to be Florida. Right?
We really just need to win out. If we both finish with one SEC loss we'd have the advantage if we beat them in the head-to-head.

VN Store