Time to raid LSU

How many Orgeron recruits would fit the culture Heupel is building here?

Quality comes in many categories.
Never forget the Meat Market story about Orgeron. Great recruiter.

Also recall that Receiver in Memphis who went to USC. Orgeron wanted him at Piss but his Grandma smelled booze on his breath.

Ed has zero support down there right now. His comments on the radio show last night would have been overlooked 2 years ago. Now it's just another nail in the coffin.
I didn’t hear what he had said last night. No, his support is gone for now, and I don’t think it’ll get any better.

Joe Burrow made and saved Ed O's entire LSU career... He has been garbage in every other year.

Similar to Gus Malzahn without Cam or Nick Marshall

Ouch! Urban Myer has had a terrible time coaching with something always popping up on him. Ed is struggling with LSU, and I don’t know if he can turn it back around or not. Urban Myer’s problem is he lets things get out of hand, before he even thinks about things to me.

Actually, Urban Meyer's problem is that he is Urban Meyer

Reactions: knox73
Ed has zero support down there right now. His comments on the radio show last night would have been overlooked 2 years ago. Now it's just another nail in the coffin.

Don’t know what the world has come to but if a fellow told me to have sex with my sister, he would be lucky if he only heard about the fishing hole instead of actually going in it.

He had a heckler call in and was talking poo . He said their are fishing holes down here in the Bayou were your body will never be found . LOL
Honestly unless you are looking for a reason to fire someone then this is really no reason to fire someone.
People from outside LA will interpret this differently. Ed was just talking like Cajuns do. They don’t care, and they certainly don’t care what outsiders think. That state is so different culturally than rest of nation.

He had a heckler call in and was talking poo . He said their are fishing holes down here in the Bayou were your body will never be found . LOL
Honestly unless you are looking for a reason to fire someone then this is really no reason to fire someone.

He's just stating a fact in that state. It's no secret. I'll bet the callers thinks twice before trolling him again. This is a state that had a governor say that gambling was never going to happen in Louisiana and then "won" $150k in LV and then gambling was legalized. And they covered for MIles for years so nothing surprises me in regards to LSU.

Don’t know what the world has come to but if a fellow told me to have sex with my sister, he would be lucky if he only heard about the fishing hole instead of actually going in it.

Agreed. An anonymous caller can call and be a troll, but the coach gets called out for his reaction to the guy being an ass. He should be looked at for his coaching record, but not for something like this. Ed is not a small man, I bet they guy never would have said that standing in front of him.

People from outside LA will interpret this differently. Ed was just talking like Cajuns do. They don’t care, and they certainly don’t care what outsiders think. That state is so different culturally than rest of nation.

1633788069204.png
Yep. Remember this winning Governorship campaign slogan?

Ouch! Urban Myer has had a terrible time coaching with something always popping up on him. Ed is struggling with LSU, and I don’t know if he can turn it back around or not. Urban Myer’s problem is he lets things get out of hand, before he even thinks about things to me.

Ed O is another Gene Chizik imo. Got lucky because of one QB and can’t maintain the success.

VN Store

Back