Time to raid LSU

Ouch! Urban Myer has had a terrible time coaching with something always popping up on him. Ed is struggling with LSU, and I don’t know if he can turn it back around or not. Urban Myer’s problem is he lets things get out of hand, before he even thinks about things to me.

Nicely done.

Reactions: VAVol85
LSU panty raid!!……..let’s go!

4A0B73FF-08B0-473D-A22E-8E486EF2A6FD.jpeg

Next we’re going streaking through the quad.

Remember, we're also slated to play at LSU October 8th, 2022. If Ed is gone, I may feel better about our chances.

Unlikely with this “investigation” still hanging over our head. Tennessee is the biggest joke in college football amongst major programs.
Not any more. LSU, FSU, MIAMI, USC (currently) are all bigger talk from a negative standpoint on the national landscape than we are.

Reactions: Alto1
He had a heckler call in and was talking poo . He said their are fishing holes down here in the Bayou were your body will never be found . LOL
Honestly unless you are looking for a reason to fire someone then this is really no reason to fire someone.
I laughed because it reminded me of Jerry Green telling the caller that they should go hang out at Kmart instead of watching the Vols basketball games 😂

Not any more. LSU, FSU, MIAMI, USC (currently) are all bigger talk from a negative standpoint on the national landscape than we are.
Again, not one single university in the United States has done more to hurt themselves than this one. Look at the last several coaching searches. I love Tennessee and they have everything to be successful but you would be hard pressed to find a more dysfunctional leadership than ours.

Reactions: General Jack
I’m not opposed to taking players that are good but I’d say we’re better off with him not being fired. If they get a solid coach they could be dangerous.

Reactions: Plecoptera
giphy.gif

Reactions: UTwild82
Unlikely with this “investigation” still hanging over our head. Tennessee is the biggest joke in college football amongst major programs.

I had forgot all about that, but, thanks for the reminder…..I’m hoping it starts changing starting Saturday vs S Carolina
Go Vols

VN Store

Back