Time to raid LSU

We can at least try. I think we could pull off a couple that is pretty good. Maybe Hype will take a look? I believe you that he will, if he don’t turn it around soon.

We can at least try. I think we could pull off a couple that is pretty good. Maybe Hype will take a look? I believe you that he will, if he don’t turn it around soon.
It doesn't matter what happens on the field for him at this point. Right now he is on equal ground to Urban Myer in their current jobs. (Maybe worse)

It doesn't matter what happens on the field for him at this point. Right now he is on equal ground to Urban Myer in their current jobs. (Maybe worse)

Has something happened besides their losing?

Edit. Just read about the fishing hole comment.

Last edited:
Ouch! Urban Myer has had a terrible time coaching with something always popping up on him. Ed is struggling with LSU, and I don’t know if he can turn it back around or not. Urban Myer’s problem is he lets things get out of hand, before he even thinks about things to me.

Reactions: Orange931
Ouch! Urban Myer has had a terrible time coaching with something always popping up on him. Ed is struggling with LSU, and I don’t know if he can turn it back around or not. Urban Myer’s problem is he lets things get out of hand, before he even thinks about things to me.
Ed has zero support down there right now. His comments on the radio show last night would have been overlooked 2 years ago. Now it's just another nail in the coffin.

Reactions: GoodlettsvilleVol
With the exception of AL.. LA players are extremely loyal to LSU. We’ve been burned several times by Louisiana prospects. The players we’ve signed from LA aren’t very good.

Reactions: onevol74
With the exception of AL.. LA players are extremely loyal to LSU. We’ve been burned several times by Louisiana prospects. The players we’ve signed from LA aren’t very good.
What I want are players that LSU signed from LA. We need all the big uglies we can get. I'm fine with grabbing skill from the HS ranks, but to turn this thing around quickly, we need grown men up front. No time to waste "developing" kids. We need help immediately.

What I want are players that LSU signed from LA. We need all the big uglies we can get. I'm fine with grabbing skill from the HS ranks, but to turn this thing around quickly, we need grown men up front. No time to waste "developing" kids. We need help immediately.

👍

Really think it’s Napier’s job.

He’s not leaving Lafayette. He understands the pressure at the SEC level. His current situation affords him the opportunity to build a program in a desirable place with a decent salary and VERY reasonable expectations. Big time college coaching jobs are not sustainable. His perspective is different than most.

Reactions: igotworms

VN Store

Back