Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Heupel. But I don't understand the decision making. Surely he understands that he is going to lose support if he continues to start Milton and Milton continues to perform at the level he has performed at. And it seems to me that the solution is simple. If Bailey is as bad as Heupel believes he is then put him in for a game. Surely everyone will see what he sees that Bailey is a worse option than Milton and will want Milton back. Then he will have support and Milton.

Seems simple to me.
Is this a serious post? I can’t tell.
Put someone In who hasn’t earned playing time just to prove something to insufferable fans who have a love affair with the kid?
And no, he’s not in jeopardy of losing the team. The guy who’s starting is busting his ass and winning the job at practice.

What all of this shows is that Tay in Jackson will have a legit chance at starting next year.
I hope he’s ready for the opportunity Bc that summmmbitch is knocking

Maybe...Heupel & staff are trying to break Milton in before SEC play and that's why the leash hasn't been shorter.

Cause I know without a shadow of a doubt, if we come out in the swamp and Milton is hitting on the deep balls and we end up beating the Gators every single one of you that's "out" on him will suddenly forget all the **** you talked the last 2 weeks.

He better go see Benny Hinn then cause he needs a miracle. LOL

Buddy of mine says to watch for a commitment..... We expecting anyone to announce for us or someone else? I see nothing.

Reactions: ugg
I like Heupel. But I don't understand the decision making. Surely he understands that he is going to lose support if he continues to start Milton and Milton continues to perform at the level he has performed at. And it seems to me that the solution is simple. If Bailey is as bad as Heupel believes he is then put him in for a game. Surely everyone will see what he sees that Bailey is a worse option than Milton and will want Milton back. Then he will have support and Milton.

Seems simple to me.
You can’t be serious….. the day a coach gives 2 sh&T’s what the fan base thinks is the day we need a new coach.

WTF are you even talking about man?

Arkansas now has "average at best talent"?
2021 - 25th
2020 - 29th
2019 - 23rd
2018 - 45th
2017 - 27th
2016 - 23rd

They've only had 1 recruiting class in the last 6 years outside the top 30 in the nation...that's anything but average. Pittman is doing a good job, but he's got one quality win (we think) thus far in his career beating a Texas team with a first year coach. I like Pittman, I think he understands the SEC and he hired a great staff, but it's 1 game and we don't even know how good Texas really is yet. It was just Steve's 2nd game there and his first road game of the year.
Yep, I lived in Little Rock for 6 years and Arkansas hates Texas. Players, the fans, every single person in that state HATES Texas. Steve had no idea what he was walking in to, this was always going to be a trap game for them.
I would wait a bit before anointing Pitman as the savior..

Anybody see the UT fans in Neyland Saturday chanting F you Biden? Apparently it was on Fox News. Surprised I didn’t hear anything about it on the radio today since it made national news.. I was there in Y9 and never heard it
Yeah I heard it. It was student section lol.

Reactions: VolNash17
Yep, I lived in Little Rock for 6 years and Arkansas hates Texas. Players, the fans, every single person in that state HATES Texas. Steve had no idea what he was walking in to, this was always going to be a trap game for them.
I would wait a bit before anointing Pitman as the savior..

I lived in the state 12 years and got to know some coaches you've heard of before back in the day. Check McCo's post after I corrected by saying SEC classes, which he agreed with. Nobody said Pittman is the savior. I said Pittman is their Heup if Heup can progress like Pittman's team has. He just beat Texas big, a hated rival as you state. We lost to Pitt. I said I believe they will be taking a step forward to 6-6 or better in a tougher division. We hope to go 6-6 in the weaker division. Not sure what there is to dispute.

Seems simple to me.
A strategy not very conducive to winning.

If Harrison Bailey was a 2 Star recruit, no one would be calling for him to be the starter.
I’ve never seen anyone in my life ever, ever, ask for the 3rd string QB to not only skip the back up but be placed under center to start at QB.

You must have missed the Worley/Peterman/Ferguson/Dobbs saga.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Arky beats an overrated Texas team and suddenly act like they've "arrived". I hope they loses their remaining games.

I'm not sure any Arkansas fan thinks that lol, still have a long way to go but it's a step in the right direction. With A&M losing their QB though a lot of us are hopeful we can start out 4-0 before heading to Georgia.

Reactions: Vols4us
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back