Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@volbeast33 its your time to shine. What is your level one source saying about BY? Eligible?
I reached out this morning telling him to wake his a$$ up that I needed to know about BY…. Not responded yet….. not positive he would know that info but going to have him to try to find out about it.

Sadly I didn't get to see Sanders play in college. I'd probably be an even bigger fanboy if I had lol

I came in early 90s so basically the first season when Barry went over 1800 I remember well.

I will say this, based on just looking at the stats I think both Cobb & Webb are elite RBs.

Usually for me if I'm looking at just stats and not "what I saw" I start at the YPC and in college if you're below 5.0 then it's hard to push you into a "top 5" list for me.
Webb was Cordarelle Patterson level talent in a legit RB body

Update on BY: my person has not heard anything about it…..that does not mean it’s not true but BY has been a full participant at all the practices as far as he knows.
The guy on SEC Rant said he was bracketed as a starter because the staff didn't know if he was gonna play. Nevermind the fact he was bracketed with possibly our best defensive player. Doesn't really add up. FOS till it's not lol.

My daughter’s high school game is tonight, so I am going to see her drill team perform at halftime. My goal is to avoid all Tennessee game info. So I will definitely be absent from VN until I can watch the game.

Go Vols! Destroy our first opponent.
The start of 15-0 is today! 🤠
Watch it on your phone

thanx for this but would like to see their weight. Especially olinemen. If you can find them, please repost.

LT - Banks-Wall (So.); 6'5 280lbs
LG - Grant (So.); 6'3 280lbs
C - Zimmerly (Fr.); 6'1 285lbs
RG - Kilbane (R-Fr.); 6'3 310lbs
RT - Murphy (Sr.); 6'4 290lbs

DE - Spires (So.); 6'2 235lbs
DT - Haire (Sr.); 6'3 275lbs
DT- Hawkins (So.); 6'2 285lbs
DE - Brooks (Jr.); 6'4 295lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store