10 Wins

If we win 10 games, I will run from California to Tennessee. Not kidding.

ff7ff2a2-864d-4d7a-a928-2d8f74c077a3_text.gif

OP needs to do a Modelo commercial with that fighting spirit. Get that man an agent!

Wee bit rough on the OP. Stupid would be if he bet the house on a 10 win season. Instead he’s hoping and guessing like the rest of us. His glasses are just a little more orange than most of us.
I guess so. But he's just setting himself up for disappointment and will probably be here calling for Heupel's head after we win 6 or 7 games.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I am usually pessimistic, but I think we get 10 wins this year. We have an easy schedule...at least compared to what an average SEC West team faces. If we were in the West, then I would predict 7 wins maximum, but I think we get 10 wins this year (including the bowl game).
I’d say that I’ll have what you’re having but I’m 11 years sober and I’m not planning on a relapse.

We haven't won 10 games in almost 15 years and you think we're going to do it coming off a 3 win season?

There's optimism, and then there's stupidity. Jmo.
I would go with delusional because if the Vols unexpectedly win 10 games, I would not look stupid myself.
BTW- I agree with Seattle Hillbilly that it was a bit rough on the OP.

I am usually pessimistic, but I think we get 10 wins this year. We have an easy schedule...at least compared to what an average SEC West team faces. If we were in the West, then I would predict 7 wins maximum, but I think we get 10 wins this year (including the bowl game).
3682EADF-3AED-4878-A56B-91A1AD1AA6D3.gif

I sure hope your right

However

It’s been 14 years since Tennessee has won 10 games

15 & 16 Tennessee had way more talent than they do right now

but somehow………Tennessee is going to suddenly go from worst all time……..to best in over a decade

Again I hope your right……..just not sure it works like that…….unless some generational talent came in that no one knows about yet

Barkeep, I'll have what he's having.

Day drinking huh?...Nice!

Reactions: Warriorvol
Sure

hope Oklahoma don’t call our coach after Riley goes to the Cowboys next year!!
They won't...They fired him years ago as OC and from what is said he is still very bitter over that....He'll be here as long as he wins...I really like him and hope he turns us around.

">via GIPHY</a></p>

Yes absolutely I have seen it with my own 2 eyes more than once.

When have you seen Tennessee win just 3 games then turn around and win 10 the next year?

Tennessee has never had a +7 win turnaround from the previous year.

the best they have had was from 5-6 in 88 to 11-1 in 89……..but in 87 they were 10-2……not like they had been bad for years.

Not saying it can’t happen……..but we certainly haven’t seen it. In fact we haven’t seen Tennessee win just 3 before.

Pruitt is gone…….that’s a HUGE positive, but some folks have unrealistic expectations.

When have you seen Tennessee win just 3 games then turn around and win 10 the next year?

Tennessee has never had a +7 win turnaround from the previous year.

the best they have had was from 5-6 in 88 to 11-1 in 89……..but in 87 they were 10-2……not like they had been bad for years.

Not saying it can’t happen……..but we certainly haven’t seen it. In fact we haven’t seen Tennessee win just 3 before.

Pruitt is gone…….that’s a HUGE positive, but some folks have unrealistic expectations.
I’m not predicting 10 wins or anything but last year was an SEC only schedule. We should more games than last year just because we play 3 cupcakes and a mid tier acc team. You can’t really compare it to any other year

We have 9 teams on the schedule where we have a legitimate chance to win. However, we have a new staff, a lot of new players, and not a lot of depth in key spots. There’s no way we sweep all 9 of those games. If we do, he’s SEC Coach of the Year, and the rebuild is complete in Year 0.

4 wins is a fail
5 wins is a disappointment
6 wins is a fair expectation
7 wins is a mild surprise
8 wins is a major success
9+ wins is a miracle

VN Store

Back