10 Wins

On a separate note, Out of Conference Opponents of other SEC schools include: Clemson (both Georgia and South Carolina), Texas, Penn State, Miami, UCLA, Florida State, etc. I do not think people can accuse SEC schools of avoiding competition.

I am usually pessimistic, but I think we get 10 wins this year. We have an easy schedule...at least compared to what an average SEC West team faces. If we were in the West, then I would predict 7 wins maximum, but I think we get 10 wins this year (including the bowl game).
too many white claws this morning.....find more hobbies and less time pondering UT football until they give you a reason otherwise.

I'm here for it!! I love Sunshine Pumping Season. VOLS BEATING BAMA THIS YEAR.

IDC how we actually do being a first year head coach. Let's just hope for wins and have fun!!!

We haven't won 10 games in almost 15 years and you think we're going to do it coming off a 3 win season?

There's optimism, and then there's stupidity. Jmo.

Wee bit rough on the OP. Stupid would be if he bet the house on a 10 win season. Instead he’s hoping and guessing like the rest of us. His glasses are just a little more orange than most of us.

Sure
I am usually pessimistic, but I think we get 10 wins this year. We have an easy schedule...at least compared to what an average SEC West team faces. If we were in the West, then I would predict 7 wins maximum, but I think we get 10 wins this year (including the bowl game).
hope Oklahoma don’t call our coach after Riley goes to the Cowboys next year!!

Just score some points, be competitive in the 1st half and win the games you are favored in. We have zero depth in too many areas. Our guys will be playing twice as long as their opponents and we have no replacements for injured players.

The first of many "I'm just saying this in case it somehow turns out true" posts.

We will totally get 10 wins... over the next 2 seasons.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I love how the closer we get to the season, the more optimistic we get. I was 6-6 in spring, now I’m 9-3. LOL.

By week 7 I’ll be depressed 😂

Wins- Bowling Green, TN Tech, Missouri, USCe, South Alabama, and Vandy. The rest of the schedule I believe we lose. Thats just my opinion, and I think Pitt is much better then people think. I hope I'm wrong tho.
Mizzou will be a much tougher game in Columbia...

VN Store

Back