2024 Recruiting Thread

looks like KJH and Chris Daley enjoying each other's company at the Run 4 The Roses Louisville, KY 2024 Aqua Bracket

looks like the young lady with the pony tail is about to do a cat walk right by them. ;)

E5nfXPmXoAcgwIm

Thanks Rick ….. took me awhile to figure her last name (Watson) ! My list has a few more names ….

Olivia Olson 6’ Pg Mn. Offer ?

Taylor Banner 5’9” Pg No… visit 6/21
Imari Berry 5’10”. G Tn. Visit 7/21

Thanks, I saw the visits but could not find the offers.

Thanks, I saw the visits but could not find the offers.

No …. Just visiting on their dime ! No offers from the visits but I did have the one other offer for Olivia Olson out of Mn. ! Sorry for confusion….

Are you saying Olson does not have an offer ?

No …. Just visiting on their dime ! No offers from the visits but I did have the one other offer for Olivia Olson out of Mn. ! Sorry for confusion….

Are you saying Olson does not have an offer ?

I couldn't find one but would love to add her to the list if she has one.

I couldn't find one but would love to add her to the list if she has one.

I just record them when I read of them ! I cannot confirm or deny but I wrote her down for whatever reason? And I went to the effort to find her rank on Hg…. We have offered #1,#2, #7, #8, #9, #13, #17,…… for 2024 !
That’s a pretty good list and this is three years out …. Our recruiting is increasing if only in numbers and future recruits out to four years so far ! I love following recruiting…. Just a hobby!

I just record them when I read of them ! I cannot confirm or deny but I wrote her down for whatever reason? And I went to the effort to find her rank on Hg…. We have offered #1,#2, #7, #8, #9, #13, #17,…… for 2024 !
That’s a pretty good list and this is three years out …. Our recruiting is increasing if only in numbers and future recruits out to four years so far ! I love following recruiting…. Just a hobby!

we also have shown interest in Tennessee’s own Lauren Hassell who is a 27’ recruit and is already receiving interest from power 5 schools

Reactions: mcannon1
If anything it's opposite. Thanks to ESPN, international players mostly know about UConn more than other US school.

100% truth. International ESPN gives little air time to WBB. UConn is highly promoted in the little time allotted. Witnessed it first hand for 20+ years.

VN Store

Back