2024 Recruiting Thread

Lucy

I think almost any player would have the quickness to get around her any time….maybe even under her. No offense. Truth.
I feel bad for this child. Emotionally this could be really tough and almost certainly there are underlying genetic/health problems. I send only good wishes to her.😕
Hey, LO this really wasn’t a response to your post. I should have just posted it not replied.

VA_VOLFAN

I feel bad for this child. Emotionally this could be really tough and almost certainly there are underlying genetic/health problems. I send only good wishes to her.😕
Hey, LO this really wasn’t a response to your post. I should have just posted it not replied.
it also looks painful for her to move around 😖… hopefully with modern medicine she will be able to grow and mature healthy and whole 😄

LadyOrange

No problem. And I agree with you.

VN Store

Sponsors