2024 Recruiting Thread

I think almost any player would have the quickness to get around her any time….maybe even under her. No offense. Truth.
I feel bad for this child. Emotionally this could be really tough and almost certainly there are underlying genetic/health problems. I send only good wishes to her.😕
Hey, LO this really wasn’t a response to your post. I should have just posted it not replied.

I feel bad for this child. Emotionally this could be really tough and almost certainly there are underlying genetic/health problems. I send only good wishes to her.😕
Hey, LO this really wasn’t a response to your post. I should have just posted it not replied.

it also looks painful for her to move around 😖… hopefully with modern medicine she will be able to grow and mature healthy and whole 😄

she reminds me of Margo Dydek the tallest player to play in the WNBA at 7'2 who died at 37 after suffering a heart attack. Margo moved a bit more freely though
gettyimages-1209052327-612x612.jpg
download.jpeg

No problem. And I agree with you.

VN Store

Back