Commodity shortages

Sure but he does not deserve all the blame as is so often claimed. Biden is horrible but let's not act like Trump would have really solved anything. It was a South Park election

I get it but for 4 years EVERYTHING was Trump's fault to Democrats. So now EVERYTHING will be Biden's fault to Republicans for 4 years or until he is declared unfit whichever comes first.

That moron is Trump's fault. Entirely

Tariffs and not working hard/smart enough to prevent a shutdown. I haven't looked at the reasons for chicken but lumber was because mills were forced to cut production

You really believe that if Trump had criticized Fauci and shutdowns more harshly during the run-up to the election that he would have had a better chance of being elected? I think you are taking crazy pills. I know many of people I would have previously considered to be very rational that were duped by Fauci, the CDC, and the media into believing Covid was much more of a risk than it actually was. They were Trump voters before but criticized his stance on the "science."

Reactions: Wireless1
Do you really think Jimmy Carter, or Reagan, knew a damn thing about central banking?

Like I said earlier, an appointment like that is not akin to a head coach appointing an offensive or defensive coordinator.

You don't have to know anything about central banking to have an impact on the economy. Do you think Alan Turin knew anything about central banking? I have no reason to believe he did, but he's the Father of the modern productivity explosion and he deserves some credit for the 80's boom.

There was absolutely a supply problem with meat and chicken. Still is.

If you think that these supply issues are limited to "a random time in May," you haven't been paying attention. They have been existence for many months now (particularly one like the chip shortage) and as demand continues to build post-pandemic it has gotten worse.

Demand moves faster than supply.

No there isn’t supply problems with meat and chicken. You can believe what you want though.

No there isn’t supply problems with meat and chicken. You can believe what you want though.
Sure there are/were. There were large COVID outbreaks at plants last year, and I'm sure they're having trouble getting people back to work because of the extended unemployment you described (again, which started under Trump and a split Congress).

The extended unemployment has continued under Biden, and you blame Biden for that (which is fair and fine), but I imagine you don't blame Trump for beginning it. People not coming back to work has been an issue ever since lockdowns started being lifted last April.

I'm sure you guys will still find something to bitch about here in a few months when supply has caught back up to demand, unemployment is much lower, and the economy is flourishing.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
I'm sure you guys will still find something to bitch about here in a few months when supply has caught back up to demand, unemployment is much lower, and the economy is flourishing.

You literally have no idea about how bad the supply issues are right now. If the supply has caught up in a couple of months it will only mean the economy has taken a complete nosedive.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back