Commodity shortages

Didn't see plastics like PVC on their list but that is happening as well

So much winning, thanks Joe!
Was going to happen regardless of who was president. We've gone from an economy that was almost 100% shut down to "back to normal" in a year or so. There are supply chain bottlenecks everywhere.

Question will be does the higher inflation stay once the supply chain issues are sorted out. To a certain extent, I think it will.

Where did in every claim that? The fact is blaming Biden for a fire that happened before the election even happened is pretty stupid

Relax. Wasn't calling you out. Was more a shot in general about blaming a president for everything. Expected you would recognize my intent.

Was going to happen regardless of who was president. We've gone from an economy that was almost 100% shut down to "back to normal" in a year or so. There are supply chain bottlenecks everywhere.

Question will be does the higher inflation stay once the supply chain issues are sorted out. To a certain extent, I think it will.

Nightmarish thought, but gas prices never fully went back down after 9/11 but Trump's energy independence policy was the best long-term pricing we had seen since then.

I think it has to remain to some degree. It's not necessarily a bad thing since it's the natural response to a hot economy. Finding that new equilibrium. I just hope that's the only thing the markets are responding to. I know I beat this dead horse all the time, but these debt levels make me think it's going to be hard to tame this inflation.

Reactions: AM64
I think it has to remain to some degree. It's not necessarily a bad thing since it's the natural response to a hot economy. Finding that new equilibrium. I just hope that's the only thing the markets are responding to. I know I beat this dead horse all the time, but these debt levels make me think it's going to be hard to tame this inflation.
Market has been looking for a reason to go down for a while now, and it might finally have one.

Reactions: AM64 and Vol737

The Fed is out of bullets to deal with inflation.

VN Store

Back