What do VN GOPers think of the Cheney issue?

You can't blame the Trump fiasco on anyone but the people who supported him and those who continue to do so.
It rests 100% on their shoulders.

Idk, sometimes I feel sorry for them because they were conned by a smooth talking NYC elitist reality TV star.

Should conservatives feel sorry you were duped by a hair sniffing idiot who would have to buy two vowels to spell his own first name?

I wasn't duped. It was Biden or Trump so I chose Biden. I woulda chosen my dog over Trump he was that shite.ty LOL

I see them as far more pragmatic and not given to letting the conservative media echo chamber drive policy.

Yeah, they allow their lust for power and riches guide their policy decisions.

It's a cycle, new firebrand anti-establishment wing gets elected then reelected then they are the establishment doing exactly the same things the people they forced out were doing.

Reactions: McDad
I wasn't duped. It was Biden or Trump so I chose Biden. I woulda chosen my dog over Trump he was that shite.ty LOL
Not sure on the NY ballot but in most places you can write in. And I doubt it was only Joe and Donald on the ballot.

If you voted for Biden, you voted for Biden. Just like the people who supported trump over Hillary or Joe because they are evil dems, you fell into the same trap.

Our country would be soooooo much better if people actually voted for who they wanted instead of being bandwagon fans of whoever the party tells them to vote for.

Not sure on the NY ballot but in most places you can write in. And I doubt it was only Joe and Donald on the ballot.

If you voted for Biden, you voted for Biden. Just like the people who supported trump over Hillary or Joe because they are evil dems, you fell into the same trap.

Our country would be soooooo much better if people actually voted for who they wanted instead of being bandwagon fans of whoever the party tells them to vote for.

Well I wasn't going to pick the Clemson professor who wanted to legalize prostitution. Even if I did, I wouldn't have voted for her because it would've been throwing my vote away, just like a writing in my dog woulda been

my dog and the prostitution professor STILL woulda been a better choice than trump BTW

Well I wasn't going to pick the Clemson professor who wanted to legalize prostitution. Even if I did, I wouldn't have voted for her because it would've been throwing my vote away, just like a writing in my dog woulda been

my dog and the prostitution professor STILL woulda been a better choice than trump BTW
At least you now have the satisfaction of knowing you voted for the worst president in history. And it's only been 4 months. Congrats!

Now ask yourself if it is possible conservatives feel this way about Clinton and Biden? I mean the dog would be a step up in class against Clinton and intelligence against Biden.

NO it is not possible because they had 27 options in 2016, some decent respectable candidates like John Kasich and Liddle' Marco Rubio and they CHOSE the reality TV idiot.

Furthermore, they stood by him! Even when he sucked so badly at his job that he got impeached.....TWICE! hahahah soooo freakin dumb

NO it is not possible because they had 27 options in 2016, some decent respectable candidates like John Kasich and Liddle' Marco Rubio and they CHOSE the reality TV idiot.

Furthermore, they stood by him! Even when he sucked so badly at his job that he got impeached.....TWICE! hahahah soooo freakin dumb
wow. Some kind of special you are.

Now extrapolate that to the 2020 Democrat clown show field and putting forth the dementia patient as the cream of the crop 🤡

Yeah, they allow their lust for power and riches guide their policy decisions.

It's a cycle, new firebrand anti-establishment wing gets elected then reelected then they are the establishment doing exactly the same things the people they forced out were doing.
Liz Cheney not glomming on to the “stolen election” BS is “lusting for power”?

I disagree, but then again, I was never a trump supporter.
I asked General Jack if he sees her as a traditional conservative. His reply:
From what I have come to know, Liz Cheney is anti-abortion and pro-gun and for small government, strong national defense, low taxes, and supports strong border restrictions.

Would you say that's a traditional conservative?

Is that how you see her?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Seems to me she's got her priorities wrong. Shouldn't her priority be to her constituents in WY?

House Republicans Oust a Defiant Liz Cheney for Her Repudiation of Trump’s Election Lies.
Yep. And this comment by her sums up why she needs to go at least as far as leadership. She’s more eaten up by TDS than some Dems. Which of course is why they are all sticking up for her. I don’t really care if she doesn’t like Trump or not hell he’s not very likable. But she can’t move on so move her out.

Couple that with her Warhawk genetics and she’s needless baggage. It’s up to the people of WY if she gets to continue to speak for them or not.

Reactions: hog88
Idk, sometimes I feel sorry for them because they were conned by a smooth talking NYC elitist reality TV star.
In what reality do you live in where Trump could be considered smooth talking?

And does it make you feel more a fool for being conned by someone you feel Isn't as "smooth" as Trump?

VN Store

Back