What do VN GOPers think of the Cheney issue?

lawgator1

Seems odd. She voted with Trump 92 percent of the time. The proposed replacement, whose name I can't recall, was at about 75 percent. She also criticized Trump early on.

It seems like you must be in line with Trump on the election and impeachment or you are persona non grata. Circular firing squad.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Seems odd. She voted with Trump 92 percent of the time. The proposed replacement, whose name I can't recall, was at about 75 percent. She also criticized Trump early on.

It seems like you must be in line with Trump on the election and impeachment or you are persona non grata. Circular firing squad.
Stafanik is her last name, from New York.

Edit: Stefanik, apologies.

Last edited:
2022 GOP platform: “We forget what it was we were supposed to stand for (family values and fiscal responsibility or some crap), but you don’t really care anyway... so come to Mar-a-lago to support our fundraising rally and help us regain the House by winning the all important *fraudulent* midterm elections! Free Fox and Friends pullovers with every meal ticket! “

DISCLAIMER: Matt Gaetz is expected to be in attendance, so no attendees under the age of 18 permitted.

Last edited:
Liz bucked the party. Simple as that. The vast majority of Republican voters believe that there was fraud involved in the 2020 election. It doesn't matter if that is true or not, the point is that they believe it. So Liz has to go because she said that wasn't the case and dared cross Trump. Stefanik might as well be a parrot for Trump, so she gets the nod.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
2022 GOP platform: “We forget what it was we were supposed to stand for (family values and fiscal responsibility or some crap), but you don’t really care anyway... so come to Mar-a-lago to support our fundraising rally and help us regain the House by winning the all important *fraudulent* midterm elections! Free Fox and Friends pullovers with every meal ticket! “

DISCLAIMER: Matt Gaetz is expected to be in attendance, so no attendees under the age of 18 permitted.
LOL I hope Trump vacates your head someday.

VN Store

Back