Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this pic of @InVOLuntary .

8e6403d342e79ec60738d374ff803a13.png

Wilt was a better athelete than Le Bron... Wilt was an absolute freak of nature...
Eh, Wilt played basketball in a time where 7-footers were a rarity. Now, every team has at least one, if not more, it seems.

1. Who is Evan? 😂

2. So they have gotten smoked by Maybe the best LSU team of all time, (maybe in CFB history) Alabama, and Florida once..... lol. That’s embarrassing? I’m not trying to meat ride UGA or Kirby Bc i can’t stand him but you’re acting like they don’t have to coach or develop... just Bc they are in Georgia they should just show up and beat everyone not named bama or hell maybe even bama. Go watch some clinics on Kirby talk about defense and then you will have a new understanding of him being a good coach.
I'm not saying Kirby is not a good coach, he is; but, with the talent they have brought in, not just in the last few yrs, but for decades, and also being in one of the top 4 talent rich states...there is absolutely no reason on God's green earth they should have only 3 SEC Championships and 1 National Championship...in the last 40 yrs.

Yes, they have good seasons, seasons that we would kill to have right now; but, again, the talent they have had, they are the most underachieving program in the country. Again...3 SEC Championships and 1 National Championship in the last 40 yrs; and, the SEC they won in '05, they still lost 3 games that season. I agree, a successful season should not necessarily mean ending with a championship, but...come on. The last 40 yrs, man.

And people can say Saban Saban Saban all they want; but, LSU has been able to beat him, Auburn has been able to beat him, Florida beat him a couple of times, Ole Miss was able to do it...with the talent UGA has, and as great as some "Vol fans" think Kirby is, you would think they could at least sneak one out, but they/he cant...they have lost 6 straight to him.

I'm not saying Kirby is not a good coach, he is; but, with the talent they have brought in, not just in the last few yrs, but for decades, and also being in one of the top 4 talent rich states...there is absolutely no reason on God's green earth they should have only 3 SEC Championships and 1 National Championship...in the last 40 yrs.

Yes, they have good seasons, seasons that we would kill to have right now; but, again, the talent they have had, they are the most underachieving program in the country. Again...3 SEC Championships and 1 National Championship in the last 40 yrs; and, the SEC they won in '05, they still lost 3 games that season. I agree, a successful season should not necessarily mean ending with a championship, but...come on. The last 40 yrs, man.

And people can say Saban Saban Saban all they want; but, LSU has been able to beat him, Auburn has been able to beat him, Florida beat him a couple of times, Ole Miss was able to do it...with the talent UGA has, and as great as some "Vol fans" think Kirby is, you would think they could at least sneak one out, but they/he cant...they have lost 6 straight to him.
nm

When they take us on a field trip I usually just set and watch the people go by. It never ceases to amaze me that every time I watch these people the first thing I think is ......What in the hell are these people doing out unsupervised. Each to their own I guess but........what was I talking about ????....Never mind.....where are my SKITTLES ???? AAAAHHHHHH there they are !!!!

Update on my wife. She was diagnosed with papilloma breast cancer. It was the size of a bean and it was non invasive. She took the genetic test and she tested negative. Her MRI showed the cancer in one area in the milk duct. There were a lot of prayers for her and God is good. Today they removed the milk duct and the tissue around the milk duct and they are sending the tissue off for a biopsy and the Dr did not think it was cancerous but just wants to make sure, She does not have to do any chemo or radiation. Thanks for all the prayers
Wonderful! 🙌

In the chat, Price admitted he was wrong on available spots. He had said we have two available...now it’s up to a vague “several”. Something about we didn’t get back ALL of the lost counters...but more than he previously believed.
Seems like we should have at least 3, possibly 4 if we appeal for Washington's spot back and win. Plus, can we count forward? Heupel may be willing to sacrifice spots in the next class to get help now.

Please and thank you. But seriously watch the tape any time he knows he is going to get hit, he steps out.

It caused him to get an incomplete catch on one play. Because he knew he was going to get hit, he stepped out before completing the catch.
Could that have been the plan with his injury?

And if we have 3 spots left, I want another ILB and 2 CBs. Anymore spots than that, we should look at adding another DL and WR. And I know the kid is possible trouble, but I'd kill to get Arik Gilbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back