MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

Idk, you shoulda taken that question up with our forefathers I guess.

I think a representative democracy is not perfect, but certainly better than the dictatorship alternatives I've seen around the world

I've not called for eliminating their right to vote. I'm questioning the purpose of aggressively seeking them to exercise it. If a well run society is your desire.

Reactions: AM64
Remember, this is a poster that thinks voter ID is racist but only here in the US. Everywhere else- like most of Europe, South America, Asia, etc.- identification is no big deal.

So of course they're OK with fraud and manipulation. There can be no other explanation.
I think they believe that they can get illegals to be able to vote and they will vote for the democrats. I think the illegals crossing into our country are way more religious and way more conservative that the brain dead liberals think they are. Enjoy your 10 minutes of fame democrats with pelosi, aoc, shumer and the cast of the idiotic night time shows.

Idk, you shoulda taken that question up with our forefathers I guess.

I think a representative democracy is not perfect, but certainly better than the dictatorship alternatives I've seen around the world
Not really. Still the same shady stuff going on. We are just too blinded by politics to care.

I am paraphrasing:

When the voters realize they can vote themselves money, then you've seen the beginning of the end of the republic.

As you make voting easier, you will exponentially increase the rate of the formula for the sentiments above.

because there's like 15,000 of them introduced in every 2 year congress. We elect these idiots to work on that for us

Historical Statistics about Legislation in the U.S. Congress -- GovTrack.us
That's a really reductive way of looking at what the government does. Especially given your stance on those elected.

You would rather let the idiots pass 15k laws than know what's going on and have a chance to refute the idiots. You have a lot more trust for them than your belief of their intelligence would imply.

Reactions: Tastylicks
That's a really reductive way of looking at what the government does. Especially given your stance on those elected.

You would rather let the idiots pass 15k laws than know what's going on and have a chance to refute the idiots. You have a lot more trust for them than your belief of their intelligence would imply.

I think you need to read my link and think. No, I dont want to let them pass 15K laws. Only 3% ever pass, thank God. If they passed every crappy bill someone thought of, we would vote them out.

Welcome to America - we are a republic. Love it or leave it... am I right??!?!?

I agree with you on that point. However, had GA followed their laws and not made exceptions (outside of their legislature) for Covid the Rs probably would have won.

The mail it in voting abomination that happened due to a "crisis" was probably one of the stupidest most deceitful things that governments within the US have ever fobbed off on the citizens, and it was absolutely done with malice of forethought for one purpose - and not the one stated.

I am paraphrasing:

When the voters realize they can vote themselves money, then you've seen the beginning of the end of the republic.

As you make voting easier, you will exponentially increase the rate of the formula for the sentiments above.
Literally happened in Rome.

Voting rights expanded, interest groups voted for their own benefit, bam boom bang suddenly it's a dictator in charge of an empire instead of a republic.

I think you need to read my link and think. No, I dont want to let them pass 15K laws. Only 3% ever pass, thank God. If they passed every crappy bill someone thought of, we would vote them out.

Welcome to America - we are a republic. Love it or leave it... am I right??!?!?
I am more of an opinion to stay and make it better instead of keeping the same crap around because it's the system we have. Aka the revolution.

VN Store

Back