MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

It should be a minimum but we know it will never be required. The state has no interest in educated voters
I agree in principle, but it’s obviously not practical. So, then, same day registration should be no issue.

which is why voting by mail is such a better option. You mail them the ballot, they can read over the candidates and/or propositions. Taking their time to fill it out and mail it in on their time.

2020 was the best voting experience of my life and I voted by mail. Soooo much better, I wanna do it that way for the rest of my life

LOL

You think people voting by unsolicited ballots are researching the candidates?

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
which is why voting by mail is such a better option. You mail them the ballot, they can read over the candidates and/or propositions. Taking their time to fill it out and mail it in on their time.

2020 was the best voting experience of my life and I voted by mail. Soooo much better, I wanna do it that way for the rest of my life

Perfect illustration of the dangers associated with vote by mail.

Did you request your ballot or was it just mailed to you?

I agree in principle, but it’s obviously not practical. So, then, same day registration should be no issue.
But that doesn't even require being educated. There are 4yrs until the next potus election. No one over 18yo should be allowed to register same day and especially without proper docs. Make some kind of effort

Reactions: AM64

Who cares. As long as he can sit home, play PS3, eat Doritos, collect a welfare, and vote....all is good.

Let's say someone has dementia and their spouse decides that they would have voted for X , so they "help" them vote. Should that be allowed ?

I requested it but its not dangerous at all, its called democracy. The cool part was that I was given updates every stage of the process. So refreshing

But that doesn't even require being educated. There are 4yrs until the next potus election. No one over 18yo should be allowed to register same day and especially without proper docs. Make some kind of effort
Why? Just because you prefer that they don’t?

Because voting should require at least a modicum of forethought. Lazy voting is uninformed voting and put us on our current track

That's an odd take. I've never seen anyone argue that simply requesting a ballot is the forethought necessary.

I requested it but its not dangerous at all, its called democracy. The cool part was that I was given updates every stage of the process. So refreshing

The absentee ballot system used by the majority of states prior to covid is not the same as the "vote by mail" some used this time. Several states simply mailed ballots to every registered voter.

VN Store

Back