MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

I also have a problem with the ease at which the State Board of Elections can replace the County Board with someone solely of their choosing.
Rewind a year ago and you were complaining about the counties making it harder for minorities to vote. Now that you have more universal rules, which you wanted, you suddenly want less?

Rewind a year ago and you were complaining about the counties making it harder for minorities to vote. Now that you have more universal rules, which you wanted, you suddenly want less?

It ain't about universal rules, its about voter suppression. If Republicans had won, this law would not have been created. Period

It ain't about universal rules, its about voter suppression. If Republicans had won, this law would not have been created. Period

I agree with you on that point. However, had GA followed their laws and not made exceptions (outside of their legislature) for Covid the Rs probably would have won.

Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs
So the guys who lost the last election changed the laws that let them interfere (SoS was an R), to laws that EXPANDED voting capacity?

Yall really dont know what you are saying. Even luther (a fellow Georgian) now admits it increased more than decreased after it was rubbed in his face.

I agree with you on that point. However, had GA followed their laws and not made exceptions (outside of their legislature) for Covid the Rs probably would have won.
That's the thing I keep saying. The previous laws were more friendly to the Rs than the new ones are. If the Rs didnt use the previous laws, why would they use the new ones?

The Rs are losing grasp of the state, as gets pointed out in 2020. Their last strongholds will be the small county seats. Yet what did they do? Strengthened the state and weakened the counties.

The is SO much intellectual dissonance coming out against these new laws it's amazing.

Reactions: AM64

The one year republicans didn't suppress the vote and they lose

Why are Dems so against requiring an ID to vote? Is it that hard for Dems to get an ID?

people are against voter ID laws, especially in the South because of the decades and decades of voter suppression attempts specifically aimed at minority voters. Put yourself in their shoes if you can.

It doesn't matter if getting an ID is hard or easy, I guess I dont really care either way. Government bureaucracy sucks

VN Store

Back