MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

I think you have used up your arguments as to why this voting bill is racist and unfair to minorities Luther. I'm sorry all of Georgia's low income blacks and hispanics can't vote while the low income white's in rural Georgia get double votes, free water and ice cream in the polling lines and many other favors. Maybe since I'm in nearby TN I can just mail in a GA ballot for one of the poor and downtrodden, just tell me who to vote for.
That may be one of the dumbest posts ever. But in a round about way, it says a lot.

The Dems bus them to the voting locations. Don’t throw this crap out as an excuse.

You do not get to dictate what I write. Your post does not reply to the statement in my post. What other countries which require I.D. to vote also make it so difficult to obtain an I.D.? Some of you'uns talk like there is no voter suppression. That is voter suppression.

Last edited:
Personal attacks do not answer the points in my post.
Because you have no point other than screeching voter suppression.

You were asked to provide examples of those DMVs moving and 50 mile trips to get IDs. You failed.

On top of that, you've now directly implied that you find minorities too incapable to figure out how to get an ID. You're a dyed in the wool racist. Embarrassing.

You were asked to provide examples of those DMVs moving and 50 mile trips to get IDs. You failed.

On top of that, you've now directly implied that you find minorities too incapable to figure out how to get an ID. You're a dyed in the wool racist. Embarrassing.
Easy now, he really implied that minorities had to drive 50 miles to get an ID. White people just have to call one of their racist buddies and they can get an ID mailed to them.

I heard that only whites can get free identification, it costs minorities a billion bucks.
I can't can believe that the media is complicit in this farce. They are carrying water for a narrative that is so easy to disprove and yet the woke idiots are drooling to jump on board like coke and delta. I've got news for the woke companies that are fostering this crap, when I have a choice between a woke company and one that keeps it yap shut, I choose the silent one with my money.

Your post does not even make good nonsense. If you do not know that DMV closings in some majority Black counties require citizens to go long distances to a DMV, the reason you do not know is that you are not informed. My saying this in no way implies the kind of racism you allege. It implies anti-Black racism by Republican governments which closed DMVs to create barriers to voting for Black citizens.

Your post does not even make good nonsense. If you do not know that DMV closings in some majority Black counties require citizens to go long distances to a DMV, the reason you do not know is that you are not informed. My saying this in no way implies the kind of racism you allege. It implies anti-Black racism by Republican governments which closed DMVs to create barriers to voting for Black citizens.

Care to show your research to back up this claim?

You do not get to dictate what I write. Your post does not reply to the statement in my post. What other countries which require I.D. to vote also make it so difficult to obtain an I.D.? Some of you'uns talk like there is no voter suppression. That is voter suppression.
Everyone operates from the same rules

Reactions: AM64
Surely you've seen reports about closing of DMVs in minority majority counties, requiring travel of around fifty miles to get an I.D. for voting.

As hog pointed out a free ID can be obtained at any county's registrars office. Here's a map of the counties in GA. Hard to see how one could be even 20 miles away from their county's registrar's office

a-for-web_large.gif

Reactions: AM64
How about requiring one to get the ChinaFlu vaccine? Are you up in arms about that as disenfranchising poor people? Pfizer hates poor people

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
I am asking you for examples. You are giving none.

Until you share examples, the best assumption is that you are crapping in your own hand and shoveling it into your own gullet.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Backs Out of Texas Rangers' first pitch over MLB's decision to move ASG from Georgia

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced Monday afternoon that he will not be throwing out the first pitch at the Texas Rangers' home opener, as had been scheduled, because of Major League Baseball's response to voting laws recently passed in Georgia.

Texas Gov. nixes 1st pitch over MLB's ASG move

Meh, I'm not sure if this is the proper reaction. You can't out woke the woke folk.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back