'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Didn't sound like our coaching staff was as high on Simpson as the fans were.

Certainly seems that way. Point is I believe Simpson kept leading JH and the staff along letting them have a false sense of believing they could land him. I think Nolen could be doing the same thing.

Certainly seems that way. Point is I believe Simpson kept leading JH and the staff along letting them have a false sense of believing they could land him. I think Nolen could be doing the same thing.
Why is that a big deal? It’s not like we aren’t recruiting other guys at his position.

Why is that a big deal? It’s not like we aren’t recruiting other guys at his position.

It just an annoyance. I mean if a recruit really doesn’t have any real interest in a team, then just publicly eliminate said team. That way, the team can put their time and resources into recruiting other guys.

Like with Ty Simpson. Right when he knew it was Bama, he could have just out right eliminated us. But he didn’t. We had a hat on the table even though Ty knew almost a month prior that we had no shot.

It just an annoyance. I mean if a recruit really doesn’t have any real interest in a team, then just publicly eliminate said team. That way, the team can put their time and resources into recruiting other guys.

Like with Ty Simpson. Right when he knew it was Bama, he could have just out right eliminated us. But he didn’t. We had a hat on the table even though Ty knew almost a month prior that we had no shot.
It was one of the kids biggest moments in his life...... let them have fun with it...it’s just phone calls and text messages..... surely our coaches can multitask and reach out to multiple kids.....Also..... these are still kids..... been many a kid have a choice made up in his head and change his mind at the last second.....I would still be recruiting Ty if I wanted him..... I wouldn’t roll over and give up like a little b&tch.

It was one of the kids biggest moments in his life...... let them have fun with it...it’s just phone calls and text messages..... surely our coaches can multitask and reach out to multiple kids.....Also..... these are still kids..... been many a kid have a choice made up in his head and change his mind at the last second.....I would still be recruiting Ty if I wanted him..... I wouldn’t roll over and give up like a little b&tch.
Wasting your time. Think about your last sentence...now, consider the source.

I just disagree with you on this. It’s not rolling over and giving up in my opinion. But your are entitled to your opinion.

USC and Michigan are in their for tradition. Someone needs to educate Nolan on the Tennessee traditions. Top 10 All Time. Only team that went a whole season unscored upon. You know, things like that.

USC and Michigan are in their for tradition. Someone needs to educate Nolan on the Tennessee traditions. Top 10 All Time. Only team that went a whole season unscored upon. You know, things like that.

Fairly certain Michigan is in it for other reasons besides tradition. Something smells fishy about their recent recruiting success in Memphis. Gray was theirs too until we made an offer big enough to force him to leave or be ineligible here.

We need the sanctions to be known ASAP. Could be the staff but these sanctions are murder hanging over our heads

VN Store

Back