'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

I'm sure I'm missing something and appreciate your perspective. I'm discounting 2020 because there were issues so I didn't bother looking at that year but in 2018 (Heupel's first year at UCF) his offense ranked #13 in the entire nation is rushing attempts, #9 in total rushing yards, #8 in rushing yards per attempt, and #8 in rushing yards per game. In 2019 his offense at UCF ranked #24 in rushing attempts, #15 in total rushing yards, #17 in rushing yards per attempt, and #19 in the nation for rushing yards per game.

So when you say you want I assume a better run and pass mix I'm not sure even if he was #1 in all those categories if you would find that acceptable, or am I missing the point you are trying to make? Honest question. I'm assuming that maybe it's not the run-pass mix you disapprove of but rather the tempo that you find objectionable. Is that right? Thanks.
I'm anxious to see if it works against SEC defenses. There are plenty of teams in this conference who have equal or better talent at DB than Vols have at WR/TE. There will probably be a spy on our RB more often than not. If we're creative and the OL can perform up to it's recruiting rankings, I think we could see some exciting football.

I'm anxious to see if it works against SEC defenses. There are plenty of teams in this conference who have equal or better talent at DB than Vols have at WR/TE. There will probably be a spy on our RB more often than not. If we're creative and the OL can perform up to it's recruiting rankings, I think we could see some exciting football.

You do know he put up ridiculous numbers as the OC at Mizzou, like instantly...

Our offense output the past three years averaged like barely over 20 points a game if im not mistaken you can find high school coaches who could get more production from this team better than Pruitt and Cheney were able to

The Vols are pushing to keep the Cordova (Tenn.) St. Benedict at Auburndale standout home.
“Just talking to them every day,” Nolen said. “They always try to be on the phone, two hours, they’re trying to talk to me every day.

“Coach (Josh) Heupel is cool even though he’s an offensive dude.”

Nolen likes Rodney Garner too.

“You can tell he’s good at his job, he pumps dudes into the league every year,” Nolen said.
Wiltfong

Would be weird to eliminate one team when he hasn’t eliminated any team in his top 10

He could just eliminate us and put another team in that he is actually legit considering. But expecting recruits to act even halfway like adults is too much these days apparently.

VN Store

Back