Vaccine or not?

A small case series.....
Family of 6. I finished Pfizer vaccine 1/19. My wife and 4 kids (17,14,12,11) all tested positive on 3/3. All had mild symptoms. I didn’t do anything different. Didn’t isolate. Slept with my wife. Gave her normal kisses. Ate dinner with the kiddos. I got nothing. Tested negative twice since and never felt a thing.

Now, my wife and oldest both lost smell and taste. Wife is improving. Oldest still can’t smell or taste. I’m hoping it comes around, but if a vaccine could keep him from long term problems, I’m all for it.

Reactions: AM64
Are you really that afraid of the covid vaccine? I already said here that my next door neighbor died from it. So yes, it is deadly. I'm young and healthy and would probably have mild symptoms. But again, I have another friend who's my age and hasn't regained his sense of smell months after his infection. I don't want that **** and will gladly take the vaccine over covid.

I am not afraid of it at all. Highly skeptical? Absolutely.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
How many otherwise healthy people did you know who have died from Covid......

because I knew two.

I know of 1. I know many more who survived with zero complications. One is 89 years old with congestive heart failure. Another was a good friends dad who is battling lung cancer.

Reactions: VolinWayne
I’m 100% no questions asked getting the stick. I have vulnerable family and I’ll do anything to protect them. I’m not anywhere close to being up next but when it’s my turn I’ll be there with bells on. Have no problem with those that don’t but except you won’t be invited to anything I host.
You do realize how stupid this is right? Once you and family have the vaccine you are good to be around those who haven't had the vaccine. So you are not allowing people to see you bc they are in danger? I don't think you thought this through. You and yours get the vaccine then you have nothing to worry about. In fact you are the danger not them. Though it would be their fault. Don't be stupid.

I’m 100% no questions asked getting the stick. I have vulnerable family and I’ll do anything to protect them. I’m not anywhere close to being up next but when it’s my turn I’ll be there with bells on. Have no problem with those that don’t but except you won’t be invited to anything I host.

So im not gonna be invited to your 4th of July cookout this year?

Reactions: AM64
giphy.gif
Creep value 7, any man getting waxed is unnatural. Come to think of it anyone getting waxed is unnatural.

3 out of 3 of my friends who received their 2nd shot today all spent the day in bed with fevers, body aches, and headaches... They are young to early middle-aged teachers with no under-lying health conditions. Meanwhile, the 65 year old teacher assistant I work with who had COVID last summer and received platelet therapy refuses to get the vaccine... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m going to wait and see...

To each their own and I respect differing opinions but I won't be getting the vaccine. I got Covid last summer. It was a fairly mild case. I made the offer to my wife that I should sleep upstairs and she told me she wasn't worried about it. Neither her nor any of my 4 kids got it. My family has changed very little in the way we have lived our lives this past year (One good thing about living in South Ga). The kids all played fall sports and have been in school since last fall. I own a construction company with around 50 employees and fortunately we have been very blessed to be able to keep right on rolling while the majority of our country was shut down. I just can not phathom the fear some people choose to live their lives in!

VN Store

Back