Vaccine or not?

My shoulder was a bit sore for a day. Now, unlike clarksvol00 I can't say I've been growing a tail ... exactly, but I'd be interested from you or anybody else to know if anything similar appears to be "developing".

The tail is working out nicely. I don't have the muscle control to hold a beer with it yet, but I'm close. Other than that, just had a sore shoulder for a day or two. Go back for dose two in a couple of weeks.

The tail is working out nicely. I don't have the muscle control to hold a beer with it yet, but I'm close. Other than that, just had a sore shoulder for a day or two. Go back for dose two in a couple of weeks.

If that tail develops a spur like an opposing digit you can control, it opens up a world of possibilities.

3 out of 3 of my friends who received their 2nd shot today all spent the day in bed with fevers, body aches, and headaches... They are young to early middle-aged teachers with no under-lying health conditions. Meanwhile, the 65 year old teacher assistant I work with who had COVID last summer and received platelet therapy refuses to get the vaccine... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m going to wait and see...
This 66 year old (me) just got the 1st dose of the Pfizer vac, about 4 hours ago. Not even a sore arm yet.

I’m 100% no questions asked getting the stick. I have vulnerable family and I’ll do anything to protect them. I’m not anywhere close to being up next but when it’s my turn I’ll be there with bells on. Have no problem with those that don’t but except you won’t be invited to anything I host.
Are they getting the vaccine, also?

Damn, that sux.
Meh,
I get the flu vaccine every year. And I work in hazardous chemicals all the time. My worry about this vaccine is trumped (no pun intended) by the desire to do everything I can to protect the Red woman who is high risk. I’m totally ok with others not wanting to take it.

My wife is breastfeeding. She called our pediatrician and they said there aren’t any studies to say whether it’s safe or not but the “general consensus” is that it’s fine since it’s not a live virus. I know there a lot of guidelines OB’s and Pediatricians recommend which aren’t backed by studies since we don’t experiment on babies, but at least those are formed after years and decades of observations/studies. We’re not eligible yet anyway, but I’m not sure about it
@kiddiedoc what are you telling your breastfed patients

Trump is out of office and you still obsess over everything he says and does. Sad!!!
Not sad. Funny

I read another board and there is this guy that is absolutely apoplectic about all things Trump. It is EASY to imagine his neck veins bulging when he types.

I saw today that uncle Joe is sending the vaccine down to Mexico so that they can give it to the swarm of migrants headed here. Funny that I had to wait almost 6 weeks to get an appointment for the vaccine and all I had to do was travel to Mexico to get it right away thanks to the US government.

Reactions: AM64 and 508mikey

VN Store

Back