Vaccine or not?

Scheduled for next Monday.

Still not 100% I want to do this, but guess I'll follow my doctors' advice.

I think I'd feel better about it if it was being done at a doctor's office. Being herded into a pharmacy like cattle just feels strange and makes me a bit paranoid.

Think base dispensary - you've been there before.

If I'm reading this correctly, which is hard to say because it's super blurry, almost 6.5 million people have died and more than 9 million people have tested positive for covid after getting the vaccine. The former represents a death rate of probably close to 10% at the time this data was published, lol. The latter is especially interesting since none of them use the covid virus, alive or dead.

Also, why are covid negative tests being reported as an adverse side effect of the vaccine? And why are there fewer of them than positive tests? And why are there more deaths than "pain" or "chills"? Seems like ******** to me.

Maybe we need to make a list of all the VN posters who've had the vaccine and see how many of us disappear ... or become Mr Hyde afterwards.

Reactions: Wafflestomper
LOL

That’s odd, as far as I can remember I’ve always been asked which primary.
Definitely true in GA. You don't register with a party affiliation, but you have to choose a primary.

Maybe we need to make a list of all the VN posters who've had the vaccine and see how many of us disappear ... or become Mr Hyde afterwards.
I'm now 1 1/2 hrs post vaccine. No new appendages yet, although I do occasionally notice a second chin.

Reactions: AM64
I'd still wager the risk to those [young/healthy] people is less by taking the vaccine. There's also no guarantee the people who had it once will have mild symptoms in subsequent cases. My boss has had it twice and was asymptomatic the first time and had a moderate case the second. And as I said previously, my buddy had a mild case months ago and still doesn't have his sense of smell back. There have also been instances where even people with moderate symptoms have had permanent organ damage.

So the survival rate for COVID for young /healthy people is about 99%. So you think a vaccine awards 100% protection? You talk about instances of organ damage. Those instances are extremely slim. There have been instances where people have suffered severe debilitating conditions due to the vaccine.

Regardless how you want to spin it, these vaccines are not in the same class as the ones we have previously had for decades. They have not gone through the proper testing procedures like the others. To just blindly say that the COVID vaccines are completely safe and taking it is much better than not, is just not rational.

So the survival rate for COVID for young /healthy people is about 99%. So you think a vaccine awards 100% protection? You talk about instances of organ damage. Those instances are extremely slim. There have been instances where people have suffered severe debilitating conditions due to the vaccine.

Again, I never said they're 100% effective. I never assigned any specific efficacy to them. You're just putting words in my mouth. And I've not seen official data on people suffering "debilitating conditions" due to the vaccine, although that's to be expected in small numbers from any vaccine. Do you have a link to support how seldom organ damage from covid is since you insist it's very rare?

Regardless how you want to spin it, these vaccines are not in the same class as the ones we have previously had for decades. They have not gone through the proper testing procedures like the others. To just blindly say that the COVID vaccines are completely safe and taking it is much better than not, is just not rational.

But you don't know they're not in the same class. You're just assuming that because they don't have full FDA approval. They may well be as safe as any other vaccine. They went through human trials and were approved based on the initial data. And again, I didnt say they're completely safe. But I do think that generally it is a safer bet to take the vaccine.

Again, I never said they're 100% effective. I never assigned any specific efficacy to them. You're just putting words in my mouth. And I've not seen official data on people suffering "debilitating conditions" due to the vaccine, although that's to be expected in small numbers from any vaccine. Do you have a link to support how seldom organ damage from covid is since you insist it's very rare?

But you don't know they're not in the same class. You're just assuming that because they don't have full FDA approval. They may well be as safe as any other vaccine. They went through human trials and were approved based on the initial data. And again, I didnt say they're completely safe. But I do think that generally it is a safer bet to take the vaccine.

Are you really that afraid of COVID? Do you honestly believe it’s a really deadly thing? If so, why?

I’m all about being intelligent in our response and not overreacting with mass shutdowns, closing schools etc... but at this point if you’re not convinced Covid is dangerous, I don’t know what to tell you.

Are you really that afraid of COVID? Do you honestly believe it’s a really deadly thing? If so, why?

Are you really that afraid of the covid vaccine? I already said here that my next door neighbor died from it. So yes, it is deadly. I'm young and healthy and would probably have mild symptoms. But again, I have another friend who's my age and hasn't regained his sense of smell months after his infection. I don't want that **** and will gladly take the vaccine over covid.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back