Vaccine or not?

Lolol
I could be registered as a Republican.
I have as much in common with them as the Democrats

There’s currently not a party I’d actually want to be associated with.

There is not a place on the TN voter registration card to list a party affiliation.

Reactions: AM64

If I'm reading this correctly, which is hard to say because it's super blurry, almost 6.5 million people have died and more than 9 million people have tested positive for covid after getting the vaccine. The former represents a death rate of probably close to 10% at the time this data was published, lol. The latter is especially interesting since none of them use the covid virus, alive or dead.

Also, why are covid negative tests being reported as an adverse side effect of the vaccine? And why are there fewer of them than positive tests? And why are there more deaths than "pain" or "chills"? Seems like ******** to me.

SIAP, but the interstate message billboards around Atlanta are displaying that there are mass vaccine sites available. Doesnt sound like you have to sign up or anything.

I think I’m going mederna.
If you look at them side by side, there’s not a lot of difference between the two and they both seem to perform better than J&J. I went with Pfizer just for the shorter wait for the 2nd shot.

If you look at them side by side, there’s not a lot of difference between the two and they both seem to perform better than J&J. I went with Pfizer just for the shorter wait for the 2nd shot.

I’m not sure Pfizer is an option.

There is not a place on the TN voter registration card to list a party affiliation.
And yet when I show up to vote in the primaries they handed me a Democrat ballot. I guess they can tell I’m an ******* just by looking at me.

Lolol
I could be registered as a Republican.
I have as much in common with them as the Democrats

There’s currently not a party I’d actually want to be associated with.

Closed primarys here, if you're not a registered R you basically don't get to have a say.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I made an appointment today for the first available vaccination within 100 miles of me and I'm signed up in a neighboring county for April 23rd. Thanks Joe!

SIAP, but the interstate message billboards around Atlanta are displaying that there are mass vaccine sites available. Doesnt sound like you have to sign up or anything.

Have to sign up, and it's 55+ and those with conditions like TN.

I had to make an appointment. In GA, it’s everybody 55 and over or anybody 16+ that meets a set of conditions.

I had to make an appointment. In GA, it’s everybody 55 and over or anybody 16+ that meets a set of conditions.

Any idea when they'll open it up to everyone? My 21 yr old daughter is at college in Savannah

Interesting, not how I read the signs.
This is strait from the GA DPH site:
Currently the following groups are eligible for the COVID vaccine in Georgia:
  • Healthcare workers (physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, EMS personnel, environmental services, etc.)
  • Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
  • Adults aged 55 and over
  • Law enforcement, firefighters, first responders
  • Educators and staff (Pre-K, K-12, DECAL licensed or exempt childcare programs)
  • Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their caregivers
  • Parents of children with complex medical conditions who are at high risk for COVID complications
  • Individuals with disabilities
  • Individuals aged 16 years and older with certain medical conditions that increase their risk of severe illness from COVID-19. Note: Pfizer is the only COVID vaccine currently approved for children aged 16 and older.
Learn more about COVID Vaccine Eligibility Definitions
I will say though, I've heard a lot of stories about people able to call pharmacies and get on waiting lists before they're officially eligible. They'd rather give the vaccine ineligible people than have it go bad due to no shows and lack of appointments.

VN Store

Back