Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what's the latest on the possibility of some of our players potentially in trouble? Was it BS, or is there smoke? Don't need this right now...

Trying to win against them twice in short order can be tough. But, if we get the same Fulky as last time, I like our chances. They didn't exactly blow out Vandy.
With our every other game trend, I feel like we lose today, win in the first round of the NCAA, and then lose in the second round. It fits.

Tremendous ketchup coverage. Although shape is a deterrent to dip. A crinkle fry is superior to dip but I prefer the extra crispness factor of the waffle fry.
Never dip waffle fries. Squeeze directly on to them. More efficient that way too. No offense, but I'm questioning your engineering credentials if you're still dipping waffle fries.

Never dip waffle fries. Squeeze directly on to them. More efficient that way too. No offense, but I'm questioning your engineering credentials if you're still dipping waffle fries.

Wait...what?? Dipping is far more efficient. Application individually is a much more complex operation. In fairness, there small is a reduction in material loss, but that should be greatly outweighed by end-to-end process efficiency. He isn't wrong to dip. SMH.

Wait...what?? Dipping is far more efficient. Application individually is a much more complex operation. In fairness, there small is a reduction in material loss, but that should be greatly outweighed by end-to-end process efficiency. He isn't wrong to dip. SMH.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back