Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’s pissed a lot of people off because of his choices but let’s not be complete dipS**ts about this😂 Henry T was our only brights spot on defense and the LB Corp,outside of pass coverage which he was lacking but that’s it.without Henry T 2 years ago we have another very embarrassing loss at Kentucky so let’s cut the hate talk just because he doesn’t want to be here.this is what makes us look miserable and pathetic as fans.the same thing can be said when a recruit chooses another school other than Tennessee.we sound sorry as Hell.
Henry T isn’t good. They were a few better players than him.

I am nonreligious, but the thought that Christians eat at CFA because of CFA's values is insane to me. Are there times when people buy a product because of that company's values? Yes, especially when those values are being questioned or attacked (Goya, CFA, etc.). At the end of the day, idc what a company's values are. As long as their product has a perceived worth to me that is equal to or more than the money they are asking for in return, I will buy it. That is a rational decision. Are some people willing to make irrational decisions solely to support/promote their values? I am sure there are. But I would say that is a very minimal portion of CFA consumers. At the end of the day, they have decent food and good service. Decent enough for me to buy it once a year and good enough in perception to others for them to want it every day.

Reactions: almirUT
Not asking anybody to. Whatever gives one peace is A OK with me. It's not personally something I subscribe to and I feel I have damn good reasons why but I'm sure someone will take that personal and wish i wouldn't hate on the faithful.

Church of Newt is very tolerant. 😜

Reactions: Brillovol
Henry T isn’t good. They were a few better players than him.
Expand please I’d like to hear this from someone who can break down film better than I, I also thought he had issues but I’d like an honest valuation outside of my abilities.

Edit: I’m not being an arse I really would like an honest take.

Last edited:
when the actual food does not live up to the hype and people go there despite the food because of other reasons, yeah I'll call the sheep out. But hey if you like it, you like it. Dry chicken with two soggy pickles on top doesn't do it for me. To each their own.

Do you feel the same about people that actually like the food, but do not go there due to their conservative views.

Chick-fil-A food is high quality. I feel that portions are too small though.

Of all the chicken places I’ve had that did not live up to the hype, Popeye’s (outside of their sandwich) tops the list.

Do you feel the same about people that actually like the food, but do not go there due to their conservative views.

Chick-fil-A food is high quality. I feel that portions are too small though.

Of all the chicken places I’ve had that did not live up to the hype, Popeye’s (outside of their sandwich) tops the list.
I just have never liked it much and I've had maybe a dozen times because others I was with wanted to go. I think Wendy's makes a good chicken sammich. Zaxby's is pretty good. Raising cain's has decent tenders. If there are heathens out there that prefer chik fil a, whatever floats your boat. They just scream pretentious to me with all the valet bs. I'm just contrarian I guess. Everyone has a flaw or two.

I find enjoyment from it. I criticize the food and those that eat what I find to be meh food and you in turn criticize me. Makes you no better, no?
This is awesome. The criticizer is criticizing criticizers for criticizing him for criticizing them for like few nuggy nugs and waffle fries dipped in that glorious golden sauce. I find it all humorous.

Reactions: SweetasSoda and MwB
There was a town, in SC I think, that was having issues with their drive through COVID-19 testing sites and called the local CFA manager in to advise on how to improve it. Lol
They should consult Pal's. Order on one side of the building and food is ready by the time you pay on the other side. And they've never messed up my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back