Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popeyes chicken sandwich is the worst I have ever tasted. I would say " had" but it was just a taste and then directly into the garbage. I have to think it was an anomaly because people seem to love the things but the one I tried was a soggy greasy ball of filth and shame.

Newt you cannot come at me with Wendy’s. No no no. Now I just know you wanted to fight 😂 which is cool. Fun to throw haymakers from time to time. I mean, at least Popeyes throws up fisticuffs with CFA.

Wendy’s!

relax there Nancy, I won't honk at your minivan as you pull into lane 4.

Why do you feel the need to criticize people because the choose to live differently than you? If we all thought the way you did the human race would've died out a long time ago. Roughly around the time of Adam and Eve.

Well let's just really stir the pot...

I don't think Inskip Grill is the best burger in Knoxville, I mean it's cool to toss on extras but it's too much and the actual burger patty was disappointingly dry.

KY loses to MSState. Their season is over

iu

Why do you feel the need to criticize people because the choose to live differently than you? If we all thought the way you did the human race would've died out a long time ago. Roughly around the time of Adam and Eve.
You missed some posts. Catch up baby tomato.

Newt you cannot come at me with Wendy’s. No no no. Now I just know you wanted to fight 😂 which is cool. Fun to throw haymakers from time to time. I mean, at least Popeyes throws up fisticuffs with CFA.

Wendy’s!
How dare you tarnish the Wendy's name! They are perfect! How can you criticize me for thinking differently? Bully.

I stand with @bignewt

CFA is vastly overrated. The OG CFA sandwich is the only truly good thing on the menu and it should be treated the same as McD’s: only eaten when hungover.

Edit: **or high
So whataya gonna do with all the useless souls who eat there in spite of your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back