Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find enjoyment from it. I criticize the food and those that eat what I find to be meh food and you in turn criticize me. Makes you no better, no?

Honestly, I think it's fairly good but not amazing. Now, if they were serving amazing food that I couldn't get anywhere else, then I'd understand the lines. At the end of the day, it's fast food and I'll still go to Bojangles for my chicken sandwich.

I have never gotten a dry piece of chicken from Chik-Fil-A. If I have time then there are plenty of local restaurants that serve great food that I would gladly eat over fast food. However, when you've got to pick up one kid from dance and get the other to softball or "insert activity here" and you have to get dinner on the way, Chik-Fil-A is a go to. Their food is better quality than most drive thru options and their service and speed is undeniably better than every other fast food chain. I know you don't have kids so those things don't enter into your decision processes. No reason to insult those of us that enjoy Chik-Fil-A's intangible qualities along with their food.

relax there Nancy, I won't honk at your minivan as you pull into lane 4.

Reactions: barrylee
fun to shake things up in here a little been way to blah.
Well you did it! Like Wild Bill in Green Mile spitting out Moon Pies and then yelling “What? What?” as they spray him down with a strait jacket. 😅

REALLY hate that for KY. So sad...

zRihiLm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back