Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applaud them. At least they didn't just do what most government agencies and that is either nothing or make it worse.
Lol my favorite part about government agencies is with things like Gear.... like bruh... who the F did you have try this stuff out before you decided hey.... let’s drop a ton of money on it.....

How about let the main individuals who are going to utilize something test it out and put in votes for if they want it or not..... then purchase it lol

There was a town, in SC I think, that was having issues with their drive through COVID-19 testing sites and called the local CFA manager in to advise on how to improve it. Lol

The mayor's team for the city of Memphis reached out to a local CFA owner asking for consultation for distributing Covid vaccines. Since then, the county health department has given up the distribution to the cities.

The mayor's team for the city of Memphis reached out to a local CFA owner asking for consultation for distributing Covid vaccines. Since then, the county health department has given up the distribution to the cities.
My thing is when it comes to Logistics I know big government takes pride in things but they just don’t deal in logistics really.... you know who does? UPS/Amazon/Major trucking companies, etc. if you really want something to go well you probably need to get information and or suggestions from these sorts of business who deal with it on a daily basis.

when the actual food does not live up to the hype and people go there despite the food because of other reasons, yeah I'll call the sheep out. But hey if you like it, you like it. Dry chicken with two soggy pickles on top doesn't do it for me. To each their own.
I'm not a huge chick-fil-a fan overall, I think it's overpriced for what it is, although the deluxe chicken sandwich is excellent. But EVERYONE has different tastes in food and drink. I don't care for seafood, while most people love it. With that said, I would not eat at a seafood restaurant just because it was Christian owned. I also don't think a significant portion of the population would eat at chick-fil-a if they didn't like the food, JUST because the owner is a Christian. I do, however, believe that if they like 2 eateries close to equally, they may very well choose what they perceive as a Christian establishment, over the other choice.

My question for you is simple. Even if there are large numbers of people who eat at chick-fil-a SOLELY because it's owner is Christian, even though they think the food is awful (not very plausible imo), why does that bother you? How does it affect your life?

My thing is when it comes to Logistics I know big government takes pride in things but they just don’t deal in logistics really.... you know who does? UPS/Amazon/Major trucking companies, etc. if you really want something to go well you probably need to get information and or suggestions from these sorts of business who deal with it on a daily basis.

Well, specifically, local vaccine sites needed help with reducing long lines and distributing vaccines quickly, which is CFA's specialty. Early one, there were stories of waiting hours to get the vaccine, even after getting an appointment.

We have FedEx in our back yard, and their specialty is distributing them across the world.

when the actual food does not live up to the hype and people go there despite the food because of other reasons, yeah I'll call the sheep out. But hey if you like it, you like it. Dry chicken with two soggy pickles on top doesn't do it for me. To each their own.
Imagine having a superiority complex every time you drive past Chik Fil A.

"Look at these... These SHEEP!"

lmao

Bull💩...I guess it is not supposed to bother people when their partners screw around and leave them for their enemies, or lead them on all the way to the altar bleeding them dry along the way only to just run off with your worst enemy? If that 💩 is ok with you, then you are literally a weirdo cuckold.

I despise the jerk and I hope he rots wherever he ends up, and I wish he had never put on the O&W...because I am a Tennessee Volunteer and I don't like faithless traitors that become our enemies.

iu

Government is almost always the least efficient at everything. Always.

I'm not a huge chick-fil-a fan overall, I think it's overpriced for what it is, although the deluxe chicken sandwich is excellent. But EVERYONE has different tastes in food and drink. I don't care for seafood, while most people love it. With that said, I would not eat at a seafood restaurant just because it was Christian owned. I also don't think a significant portion of the population would eat at chick-fil-a if they didn't like the food, JUST because the owner is a Christian. I do, however, believe that if they like 2 eateries close to equally, they may very well choose what they perceive as a Christian establishment, over the other choice.

My question for you is simple. Even if there are large numbers of people who eat at chick-fil-a SOLELY because it's owner is Christian, even though they think the food is awful (not very plausible imo), why does that bother you? How does it affect your life?

Newt thinks Christians are all sitting around thinking about how crappy CFA food is but we just keep pouring through those drive throughs because they are a Christian based organization. Lol.

IMO Chick-Fil-A is only slightly above average in food for fast food restaurants. However, the service is the best there is in the business. So no matter what you think of the food, you drive away happy because of the service. That creates repeat customers and a loyal following. Great business plan.

IMO Chick-Fil-A is only slightly above average in food for fast food restaurants. However, the service is the best there is in the business. So no matter what you think of the food, you drive away happy because of the service. That creates repeat customers and a loyal following. Great business plan.
Yep and the food comes out the way you order.... I don’t know how many times I have to run food back in bc of my picky kids.

Reactions: almirUT
Bull💩...I guess it is not supposed to bother people when their partners screw around and leave them for their enemies, or lead them on all the way to the altar bleeding them dry along the way only to just run off with your worst enemy? If that 💩 is ok with you, then you are literally a weirdo cuckold.

I despise the jerk and I hope he rots wherever he ends up, and I wish he had never put on the O&W...because I am a Tennessee Volunteer and I don't like faithless traitors that become our enemies.

😅🤣 at the end of the day you’re looking in another mans pockets.if you have an issue with him bettering his future as a possible high draft pick at another university who is established as “elite”,then as a “fan” what do you really hope for these kids to achieve?...finish their career out at a university with no draft promise because lack of coaching development and it’s your favorite football team..that’s kinda shallow.I love this university just as much as anyone but I’m always for someone making a move for themselves if they aren’t happy and helps them achieve their goals.

Newt thinks Christians are all sitting around thinking about how crappy CFA food is but we just keep pouring through those drive throughs because they are a Christian based organization. Lol.

You can't tell me it doesn't affect peoples' decision. How much is up to the individual I'd say. I'll run by there Sunday and give it another chance, maybe I have misjudged it.

It doesn't bother me one bit. It does not affect my life. I wonder why you think it does just because I have an opinion about it?

Reactions: Big Orange#1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back