'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

Look @m1al these kids want to know what programs are willing to do to get them. Once coaches prove that the kids are willing to put it all on the line for them. It's a double fold relationship

You are aware of the definition of your first sentence, right? Greed. That same thing used to vilify all sorts of groups as unilaterally evil. That same thing people cite as justification for their rebellion against a system they say is stacked against them and for those who "have."

Now it's ok when you and these kids exhibit that same characteristic because that's just how it works and we all need to get over ourselves?

This is not about them needing to understand how commited a coach is to them, it's just "what can I get from you."

If you commit to someone because they are willing to break the law for you, that just makes both of you degenerates. Do yourself and the kids a favor and at least be honest about that instead of making up this garbage about showing them you care. All the coaches, handlers and kids in the situation you describe care about is themselves.

As crazy it sounds, I actually think De1 is mostly correct. For most kids, it's a bidding war with everyone around them being paid as well. I also think De1 was getting handouts from Pruitt.

Do the kids love Pruitt? Sure. Does that mean he is the coach to lead us for the next decade? I don't think so.

He has real knowledge, has been around training kids for a long time, know more about prospects than pretty much anyone here. That’s why I come to VN.

He doesn’t hide behind a computer. We all know who he is. He doesn’t give cryptic messages. He doesn’t let the haters run him off.

The pay site guys have VN accounts and are some of the posters that try to run off insiders here, but they don’t effect this guy

Is anyone else reading this , this way.
You can't get my cruitz unles you reach n ur pocket and grab sum moneys out to sho how much you luve them.

Even tho we just got busted for handed out McDonald's bags of cash and double cheeseburgers. And are going to be hit by the NCAA with some kind of sanctions.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Is anyone else reading this , this way.
You can't get my cruitz unles you reach n ur pocket and grab sum moneys out to sho how much you luve them.

Even tho we just got busted for handed out McDonald's bags of cash and double cheeseburgers. And are going to be hit by the NCAA with some kind of sanctions.

We’re never going to get there regardless.
Getting out of this mess will be hard enough
Let alone getting on the same playing field with the 25 limit rule.

He got sold out by the boosters that were willing participants when they liked him. Not sure why he continues to bash DP. She had no choice with what got put on her desk. Once she sees it she has to act or else she gets caught up in it if it comes out later. Everyone is supposed to keep those things from school admins eyesight so they can deny knowing despite knowing. Once someone shoved it all in her face they tied her hands. Blame the snitch that got the staff member to turn everything in
This rings true as to Plowman. She may have gone overboard with the holier than thou act at the press conference but she had no choice but to clean house if in fact all of this garbage landed on her desk printed on University of Tennessee grievance forms. I like hearing De 1's perspective even if I don't agree with everything he says. He is connected with recruits and he says what he thinks, people like it when it's something we want to hear like when he was boosting Pruitt in 2018-19 and telling folks Chaney was leaving UGA to come here and they don't like what he's saying now because it's not sunny skies and fair weather. Back when Butch was here he said things weren't right then either and the masses didn't like it, though time proved him right on that one.

This rings true as to Plowman. She may have gone overboard with the holier than thou act at the press conference but she had no choice but to clean house if in fact all of this garbage landed on her desk printed on University of Tennessee grievance forms. I like hearing De 1's perspective even if I don't agree with everything he says. He is connected with recruits and he says what he thinks, people like it when it's something we want to hear like when he was boosting Pruitt in 2018-19 and telling folks Chaney was leaving UGA to come here and they don't like what he's saying now because it's not sunny skies and fair weather. Back when Butch was here he said things weren't right then either and the masses didn't like it, though time proved him right on that one.

Can't really argue with that last part.
UT does shoot itself in the foot. Often. The very hiring of Pruitt and giving Fulmer the position of AD was testament to that fact.

It does seem like a coaches graveyard. But it quickly doesn't have to be.

There was no real argument to keep Pruitt. In the Grand scheme of it....there was nothing..absolutely ZERO cause to keep him here.

People would tell on Nick Saban too if he kept trotting out JG at QB...

Reactions: DuckRiverVol
Fair enough, but you do realize how meesed up some of this stuff sounds when it's read, right?

While it may be to some on here I've been around this game for over 15+ years seen anything from church remodeling to parents becoming Drs w/o licensure. Like man I also watched the Cam Akers debacle from a 1st hand standpoint because I hv ppl in Mississippi who were directly involved. Again my 1st hand knowledge is why I don't really engage but attempt to educate on the things I see and hear regardless of what ppl want to hear on this board. Hell ppl argue with Buck too at times on VQ. A lot of yawl want corrupt business to have integrity and be an honest business. I'll gv you a tidbit on a coach who recruits in top 7-10 yearly and has been a NROY a few times. He took it upon himself to enroll and take business and sales classes and became a top recruiter of the yr multiple times. He then has made his entire coaching staff wherever he has been do the same. Thus he learned a new approach to the game and has helped him and those around him to be elite. At one point 5 coaches around him were HC and they all know relationship, the bag, selling points, and connections are very important in no specific order. The one thing that is ultra important points regardless of the prospect has always been winning and the bag.

Last thing I'll lv is this I had a kid go on a visit to a top P5 school, and we arrived and a former pro player approached me and said coach let's ride and let me show you some things. The player left with position coaches and others. Once we were separated I was given a sling pack with 2 separate packages in it. One said coach and the other said player. We had lunch at the top steak house vs with he other recruits. HC, former pro player, recruit, and position coach, a lead from recruiting staff, boosters who owned this restaurant, and a pastor who cm in blessed the food and spoke a few kind words about the kid being in FCA and he'd love to mk him a member and youth ministry paid leader basically w/o being there regularly due to road games and other obligations, etc. Man I'm saying all this to say while winning makes it easier the levels these schools go to never fails. Those envelopes were very very handsome and NO the kid did not chose this school but they were a finalists. Another package was better and the kid chose a school in a worst situation and became a pro

While it may be to some on here I've been around this game for over 15+ years seen anything from church remodeling to parents becoming Drs w/o licensure. Like man I also watched the Cam Akers debacle from a 1st hand standpoint because I hv ppl in Mississippi who were directly involved. Again my 1st hand knowledge is why I don't really engage but attempt to educate on the things I see and hear regardless of what ppl want to hear on this board. Hell ppl argue with Buck too at times on VQ. A lot of yawl want corrupt business to have integrity and be an honest business. I'll gv you a tidbit on a coach who recruits in top 7-10 yearly and has been a NROY a few times. He took it upon himself to enroll and take business and sales classes and became a top recruiter of the yr multiple times. He then has made his entire coaching staff wherever he has been do the same. Thus he learned a new approach to the game and has helped him and those around him to be elite. At one point 5 coaches around him were HC and they all know relationship, the bag, selling points, and connections are very important in no specific order. The one thing that is ultra important points regardless of the prospect has always been winning and the bag.

Last thing I'll lv is this I had a kid go on a visit to a top P5 school, and we arrived and a former pro player approached me and said coach let's ride and let me show you some things. The player left with position coaches and others. Once we were separated I was given a sling pack with 2 separate packages in it. One said coach and the other said player. We had lunch at the top steak house vs with he other recruits. HC, former pro player, recruit, and position coach, a lead from recruiting staff, boosters who owned this restaurant, and a pastor who cm in blessed the food and spoke a few kind words about the kid being in FCA and he'd love to mk him a member and youth ministry paid leader basically w/o being there regularly due to road games and other obligations, etc. Man I'm saying all this to say while winning makes it easier the levels these schools go to never fails. Those envelopes were very very handsome and NO the kid did not chose this school but they were a finalists. Another package was better and the kid chose a school in a worst situation and became a pro

Everyone pays some players. Anyone who thinks different is kidding themselves. Pruitt was just so damn unorganized and sloppy about it

You don't have to but since I've started posting here I think my credibility speaks for itself on the things I speak on. Whether ppl like them or not doesn't bother me.

I give you **** all the time, but I don’t mind what you post....for the most part.

Just tell them to pick the Vols from now on.

Everyone pays some players. Anyone who thinks different is kidding themselves. Pruitt was just so damn unorganized and sloppy about it

Honestly all coaches do and he learned from the ledger King and worked with the guy who learned the ledger from the king. It was unhappy ppl who were involved from benched players to fired coaches to boosters to employees who weren't happy with him not being the corporate good guy and speaking smiling and quoting cute quotes all the time that was his demise.

Nope kids want a chance to win and play for a NC. Lincoln Riley is definitely a leader of men and kids love him
He may be a leader of men, but if they want to win NCs, why would they choose Oklahoma? Bama, Clemson, Ohio State....those schools make sense if a NC is your goal. Oklahoma may make the playoffs, not a guarantee, but they're not winning a NC.

Honestly all coaches do and he learned from the ledger King and worked with the guy who learned the ledger from the king. It was unhappy ppl who were involved from benched players to fired coaches to boosters to employees who weren't happy with him not being the corporate good guy and speaking smiling and quoting cute quotes all the time that was his demise.
I would love to find Saban's ledger and turn it over to the press and the NCAA. And I include the press because without their hand being forced, the NCAA would just bury it.

Going back to why I peeked in this thread, is Big Kat going to Oklahoma or returning to Auburn? Fairly certain he's no longer planning on coming here. Is he just waiting to see who offers him the most money?

All the talk of money and favors is taking the enjoyment out of this. I don't even want to play NCAA 14 anymore, because the bagman isn't an option in recruiting. Can we end this thread?

Reactions: PA Vol
While I believe @de1conley knows exactly what he's talking about, as it pertains to the in's and out's and going on's of big time college football recruiting; he needs to realize how bad he made himself look the other day, whenever he switched gears COMPLETELY about OU and Lincoln Riley.

EVERYBODY pays, according to him; yet, whenever someone mentioned Big Kat getting paid at OU, "nope" (his exact word), Big Kat wants to play for Championships and Lincoln Riley storms the beaches of Normandy.

Which is it?

Last edited:
I would love to find Saban's ledger and turn it over to the press and the NCAA. And I include the press because without their hand being forced, the NCAA would just bury it.
Don't expect "the press" to do the right thing either....

Reactions: SugarCC

Hell, I'm not blind to the "ways of the world", but that doesn't keep me from regretting how shady all this crap is and that young men, their parents and many others are right in the thick of it..

I guess next time some of these folks get to bitchin' about say..... how corrupt others (like the government) are, maybe they should clean their own house first or just hush...

None of us are pure as the driven snow.

de1, I don't doubt you know the business and it wasn't my intention to beat you over the head.. I was just "thinking out loud" a liitle.. A habit that often gets me in trouble... 😎

VN Store

Back