'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

They get the best of both worlds but it doesn’t tk much when you’re a contender year in and year out. They only have to pay big for elite guys vs UT has to pay for whoever they want to come. They already have the ball rolling so kids will come for less. The prestige for UT and the elite of elite is gone.
You are truly overplaying this. Lol.

Nope kids want a chance to win and play for a NC. Lincoln Riley is definitely a leader of men and kids love him
For days, you've been talking about how there's no integrity in major college football recruiting, everyone cheats. Now, when someone talks about a major college football program opening up their checkbook to prospects, it's all about winning, and Lincoln Riley is Moses.

Last edited:
Nope kids want a chance to win and play for a NC. Lincoln Riley is definitely a leader of men and kids love him

this you?

Sorry you believe in fairytales. In recruiting especially at a high level there is no integrity at ALL. And that’s exactly what I’m saying. I’m sorry you don’t understand and not one scripture quoting, cute faced coach has any integrity when it comes to bringing in the top classes nationally or in the conference known as the SEC.

For days, you've been talking about how there's no integrity in major college football recruiting, everyone cheats. Now, when someone talks about a major college football program opening up their checkbook to prospects, it's all about winning, and Lincoln Riley is Moses.

Adaptive narrative reasoning at its finest. Nothing but the best from de1. What a tool.

this you?

Not sure what you're asking, but being a leader of me and the integrity of recruiting hv nothing to do with each other. 1. You hv to get the kids there and then lead them to the promise land. In recruiting anything goes no matter where you are. This is why these coaches get handsome salaries and big time incentives. When you're in it you understand and it's never questioned. Also when a kid knows that you were willing to bend and break the rules to get them there and know you're sincere when you did it it means the world to them. It's why kids left UT and said I need to find a place where all the stars align from top to bottom. I was around and saw how the kids loved CJP vs how they hated Butch. I told ppl here how Butch lied only for paper purposes but had kids pissed and they'd cuss and talk to him any kinda way.

Not sure what you're asking, but being a leader of me and the integrity of recruiting hv nothing to do with each other. 1. You hv to get the kids there and then lead them to the promise land. In recruiting anything goes no matter where you are. This is why these coaches get handsome salaries and big time incentives. When you're in it you understand and it's never questioned. Also when a kid knows that you were willing to bend and break the rules to get them there and know you're sincere when you did it it means the world to them. It's why kids left UT and said I need to find a place where all the stars align from top to bottom. I was around and saw how the kids loved CJP vs how they hated Butch. I told ppl here how Butch lied only for paper purposes but had kids pissed and they'd cuss and talk to him any kinda way.
Sooo, showing you're willing to bend and break rules shows kids you're sincere?

Do you read stuff before you post it?....

So showing integrity only half the time makes you a “leader of men”?

Bruh you need some better role models.

This isnt the dumbest **** I've ever read but it's an honorable mention.

What about “have” makes it so hard to add the two extra letters to?

Last edited:
I like how you fail to mention some kids still on our roster that would be gone if JP was still our coach. Give it a rest man. JP was not a good head coach but I wish him nothing but the best. He is still a damn good DC. Let’s give these new coaches a shot.

So showing integrity only half the time makes you a “leader of men”?

Bruh you need some better role models.

Kids want to know how bad you want them. It's why Henry T. ended up here vs Bama, why Cam Newton won Auburn a championship, why Bama, UGA, LSU, Auburn, Oklahoma, tOSU, Clemson, and others reign in recruiting. It's all about sales and hand outs. The leader has to be the closer and the eventual closer of the deal.

I don't need anything but what many of you all need to do is stop believing in fools gold and realize what recruiting requires and how it works because many of yawl have your head in the sand believe that cartoons are real.

Sooo, showing you're willing to bend and break rules shows kids you're sincere?

Do you read stuff before you post it?....

Look @m1al these kids want to know what programs are willing to do to get them. Once coaches prove that the kids are willing to put it all on the line for them. It's a double fold relationship

VN Store

Back