The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

Ok...go ahead. Enjoy the game in your own way. But, I'm pretty certain it means more to them....than to anyone on here.

I’m sure they appreciate you being a great spokesperson. Enjoy the game in your own way...I need to say 20 more times to catch up.

Reactions: Teeboy
He has two fractured fingers a back injury, and is recovering from Covid. He’s 15 pounds underweight. He has refused to miss a practice or a game or let himself be listed as injured. Watch the look up n his face when he bumps players or shoots. He’s definitely struggling.

THIS! People need to get off Fulky's back. If there has EVER been a Vol we can all be confident is giving 100% at all times for the Orange & White, it's Fulkerson. Giving him grief should be off limits. It's like criticizing a soldier for being too tired to go back into the jungle under fire after he's already humped out 20 wounded brothers. Maybe some of you don't take COVID seriously enough. And maybe you should.

Has anyone else noticed Pons doesn't seem to have quick feet? Probably explains his inability to be in position to grab rebounds with his athleticism.

Reactions: tnvols72
THIS! People need to get off Fulky's back. If there has EVER been a Vol we can all be confident is giving 100% at all times for the Orange & White, it's Fulkerson. Giving him grief should be off limits. It's like criticizing a soldier for being too tired to go back into the jungle under fire after he's already humped out 20 wounded brothers. Maybe some of you don't take COVID seriously enough. And maybe you should.

Effort =/= Effectiveness

Then add Barnes to the list that needs to get off his back.

VN Store

Back