The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

The scouting report is easy. Put the game into the hands of fulky, pons, and Vescovi, shut down the freshmen. Fulky and pons cannot beat the other team offensively, and that ain’t changing this late in the season

Teams learned to be physical with Fulky and he cannot score. Just not strong enough. If the fouls are not getting called he is going to struggle.

Reactions: golfballs
He’s regressed since last year. Not sure what’s going on.
He has two fractured fingers a back injury, and is recovering from Covid. He’s 15 pounds underweight. He has refused to miss a practice or a game or let himself be listed as injured. Watch the look up n his face when he bumps players or shoots. He’s definitely struggling.

Talking about an extra year or eligibility.
I know. But he’s saying it’s bad that Fulky will come back. I’m asking if people liked last year when he was the most dominant post player in the league and wasn’t injured. It’s not like he’s 40, he doesn’t need to retire

Let’s just call this team what they are. They are soft, uninspired, and have no offensive identity. All you Barnes worshippers can continue to worship him, however, his coaching this year with 2 future NBA first round draft picks and 2 other potential NBA players has been nothing short of awful. He has not made adjustments, is not willing to change, and has thrown his players under the bus several times when we lose. Not sure anyone can convince me He has done a good job with this team that was a consensus pick to win the SEC and had several media members touting them as a final 4 team

Kentucky shooting 60 percent that is the story of the entire game. If we can't get a lot of stops losing today.

VN Store

Back