The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

He has two fractured fingers a back injury, and is recovering from Covid. He’s 15 pounds underweight. He has refused to miss a practice or a game or let himself be listed as injured. Watch the look up n his face when he bumps players or shoots. He’s definitely struggling.

Barnes seems to think none of that is an excuse.

No ****, doesn’t change my point that both would benefit from another season here. Both will still be drafted either way and hopefully develop into starters in the league.
They gone, would not benefit from another year, you must be constipated, hope you get that worked out

I'm pretty slow to slander and complain about any Tennessee player for any reason......and I'm certainly not connected enough to know the situations they are in. Some are just a little too emotional towards these guys. To think that It's more important to me than these players...is pretty ridiculous.

Reactions: Vol49er
One team shooting 58 percent and the other 36 percent.

This team isn't hitting anything and isn't playing defense today.

There’s also nothing wrong with recognizing and criticizing god awful poor play from a team that’s supposed to be good.
Ok...go ahead. Enjoy the game in your own way. But, I'm pretty certain it means more to them....than to anyone on here.

VN Store

Back